NYC St. Patrick's Day Thread, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: what a bummer. stupid manbearpig.

the change to "not as much snow" probably made things worse... 'cause it's an icey mix instead. a straight 6 inch snow job probably would have been easier to manage.

hope as many people as possible can still make it... and if not i hope your hotels are reasonable with you as far as canceling or maybe postponing your dates to another time.

i hopped my train to the city a little after lunch... just checked in to my room about 20-30 minutes ago.

:sigh: stupid manbearpig

275px-PhilKeoghan.jpg

I'm sorry manbearpig, you are the last team to arrive.

April and I are posting from the comforts of my home in Indy.

Amazingly, her bag made it here from Detroit. We all flight out tomorrow morning from Indy at 7:45am. Seats 12A, 12B and 12F. :D

DaveC is currently lost in Quahog, RI.

STEWIE!

April's hotel reservations are ok here at the zoney!Schmeg Inn, as well as in NY tomorrow.

I called our hotel this morning, and they were understanding! :D

Drive-Thru liquor shop

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ugh... i really don't feel like going outside to get beers lol. that would involve getting dressed again

Who says you have to be dressed to buy alcohol? :eyebrow:

Hello! its been an interesting 24 hours...we had dinner last night with Doozer and Caron, BluRmGirl and husband..if it means anything, we hit $400 last nights bill....

Today we all went different ways, we did lunch at Tavern on the Green and tonight, dinner with Doozer somewhere in Times Square...

Re: cancellations, I must confess, I'm sweating right now because I've heard that the storm is not over, a short reprieve on Sunday and then again on Monday; we're suppose to leave Monday afternoon...JET BLUE...and they have a tendency to cancel...anyway, we're here, we're ready for Saturday night...

By the way, Char's in bed with a bad chest cold so our travel in this weather has been minimal...I'll be calling Headache in a while to see what's going on...tonights party may be Headache and Mr. BAW...Shannon, you've got my phone number, you can call me...

Later guys, and to all, please be careful..........

Mr. BAW said:
Hello! its been an interesting 24 hours...we had dinner last night with Doozer and Caron, BluRmGirl and husband..if it means anything, we hit $400 last nights bill....

Today we all went different ways, we did lunch at Tavern on the Green and tonight, dinner with Doozer somewhere in Times Square...

Re: cancellations, I must confess, I'm sweating right now because I've heard that the storm is not over, a short reprieve on Sunday and then again on Monday; we're suppose to leave Monday afternoon...JET BLUE...and they have a tendency to cancel...anyway, we're here, we're ready for Saturday night...

By the way, Char's in bed with a bad chest cold so our travel in this weather has been minimal...I'll be calling Headache in a while to see what's going on...tonights party may be Headache and Mr. BAW...Shannon, you've got my phone number, you can call me...

Later guys, and to all, please be careful..........

crap-ola

i went out to eat and i guess i had no service when you called... came back to the room and just sort of crashed. i didn't realize i had a message on my phone until i woke up this morning.

i'll give ya a call later this morning

Back
Top Bottom