New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:

he told her she made him gay.

(no, just kidding, the two of them are, like, the only members of his high school class who don't still live in the town ... AND Memphis was Prom King.)

(seriously)

(though he doesn't look like your stereotypical Prom King, not like Johnny from "Karate Kid" or anything, more like a cuddly football player with a sweet baby face)

I can't wait to meet you and Memphis. :cute:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

nah... subway platforms aren't heated.

The biggest rats I have ever seen were scampering across the NYC subway platforms when I was going back to my hotel after I saw the fireworks on the 4th of July. My first thought that I said out loud "oh wow there are cats down here?" the locals laughed at me. :|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

The biggest rats I have ever seen were scampering across the NYC subway platforms when I was going back to my hotel after I saw the fireworks on the 4th of July. My first thought that I said out loud "oh wow there are cats down here?" the locals laughed at me. :|

more than once i've thought a DC rat was a cat.

it happens.

zonelistener said:

fine. Schmeg won't stay in the same hotel as you.
Don't get me in on your little spat. :angry:

Hi Doozie. :nerd:

And Jules! Cooool! :dance:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I saw one on my last visit that was bigger than Mia. Hand to God. :|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

perhaps i'm just not paying attention, or perhaps i'm always drunk, but i've never seen a rat in manhattan, let alone a subway terminal :hmm: i shall now make it my mission to catch one... perhaps this one

mastersplintersm3li.jpg

:applaud: I'm narrowing down my hotel selections right now... w/the assistance of a verrrrry helpful gentleman from the West Coast. :flirt:

:hyper: I'm getting sooo excited about this little getaway!! :hyper:

Doozer61 said:
uh, excuse me, i helped too :wink:

It's true!!! - She did!!!

:reject: My omitting that fact is unforgiveable!! I give you carte blanche to determine an appropriate punishment for me when we reach NY. :ohmy: :flirt:

:giggle:

Mr. BAW said:
Well, she gave me the bum steer last night!

050711_runningbulls.jpg

Me?!?!?! Or Dooz???? :confused:

I was trying to delicately balance football, quality time w/the Mr. (who, due to extinuating circumstances, hasn't spent a night in our home since the 4th of this month! :shocked: ), and timely communications with a PM-happy West Coaster. :kiss:

It seems that I failed in my attempts. :reject: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom