New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleasai said:
Well this just sucks royally. A total of five people (so far) in my department have quit. That means if I were to go to New York there'd be no one to cover my shift unless they wanted to pull an 18 hour shift. Translation = I can't go to New York after all :sad:

giving up awfully easy there Trev :(

i'm taking my daughter to New York for her 18th birthday and will be there on the 17th. We are flying from Heathrow on the 15th and back on the 21st.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it pays to do your taxes early... my refund shall be paying for st. patrick's day and then some :drool:

Brilliant!

I told my parents about the trip, but I haven't told them yet that I bought non-refundable plane tickets. :shh:

Headache, you said March Madness starts the same weekend...are there any especially good places (read: bars) to watch the tournament in NYC that you know of? :hmm:

DaveC said:

Brilliant!

I told my parents about the trip, but I haven't told them yet that I bought non-refundable plane tickets. :shh:

Headache, you said March Madness starts the same weekend...are there any especially good places (read: bars) to watch the tournament in NYC that you know of? :hmm:

Are you guys just going to be watching sports all weekend long in between?

:tsk:

:wink:

One month and ten days from this moment, I'll be boozed. :drunk:

Right now I'm sitting in the Library atrium reading a 2000-page textbook on Civil War history. :crack:

I can't wait...:sigh:

PS: Mind you, I'll be boozed in about six hours, too - it's student night ($1 shots) at the Liquor Dome tonight...:drool:

DaveC said:
One month and ten days from this moment, I'll be boozed. :drunk:

Right now I'm sitting in the Library atrium reading a 2000-page textbook on Civil War history. :crack:

I can't wait...:sigh:

PS: Mind you, I'll be boozed in about six hours, too - it's student night ($1 shots) at the Liquor Dome tonight...:drool:

Which reminds me, in NY a few of your birthday shots will be on me. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom