New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, check those smaller places called Boutique Hotels...there are a number of them throughout Manhattan; I saw some that looked pretty inviting and the price was right for the area...

check this place, $160 a nite for a queen

414inn.com

Last edited:
weekly status check

In
Headache
Mr. & Mrs. Eggplant (err... BAW)
Doozer +1
LarryMullen's_PopAngel
snowbunny00774 +1
westendgirl
u2imports (even though he doesn't know it yet 'cause he's in new zealand :mad: )
Zootlesque
cruzila

Probably's
ewen & Pax
Zoney
Schmeg
Redkat
UberBeaver & Oates
Irvine511 (maybe +1)
U2Girl1978

Maybe's
Mr. Blu
BluRmGrl
AngelK
MissVelvetDress_75
one4u2

With The Terrorist's
Sicy :mad:

Cock Tease
RedrocksU2 :madspit:

Wife's Got His Nuts In A Jar
Numb1075 :wink:

Can't Go, But If You Tell Her To Request Summer of 69 She'll Kill Ya
Bonochick

I Guess We Gotta Let Him Come... Someone Needs To Play Guitar
mick3b1g [/B][/QUOTE]

You are correct! I never pay up front at any hotel; I refuse to use Expedia or those other sites because they are NON-REFUNABLE unless you buy their insurance....

there are many, boutique hotels, the one that I mention looks awesome and its footwalking close to where the action is! I'm sure there's a list of "boutique" locations...I found a list in last weeks LA Times of all places...I also bought the yellow Dummies Guide to New York City...check it out!

When you reserve, you'll have to leave a credit card # but you generally have 24 hours prior to arrival to cancel.

U2Girl1978 said:
:hyper:

Thanks Mr. Baw! That hotel that you mentioned is really nice. My other half doesn't know it yet but I'm dragging him with me whether he likes it or not! :lol:
That hotel really does look nice and its $450 (4 nights for us) less than where we're booked so I may be moving...we're right next to NYC Library and Bryant Park..but by staying there, I also rack up a lot of Reward points...:shrug:

Glad we'll finally be able to meet your other half...:wink:

Jules, while you're at it...check these out too!

cosmohotel.com

bedfordhotel.com

hotelstanford.com

mayfairnewyork.com

chelsealodgesuites.com

Good luck.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
we've got a couple months...should we buy our BB King tickets online???? should we pool and buy a table? or go singles?

Twist my arm and I can buy the tickets straight from the box office (like we did for the UF show at Halloween) and avoid the ridiculous Ticketbastard 'convenience' costs.

I'm in! I'm all for it!
As an Irish girl and U2 fan, St Pat's is the day to party and have a swig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom