Mr. BAW's Annual Margarita-fest #56

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
DSCF2869.jpg
[/B]
:cute:

And what are the two lessons you learned from this, Rick?

1) You don't always have to fear the unknown.
2) Always trust BAW & Blu. :mac:

:giggle:

P.S. You did find the card, too - didnt' you? :)

Mr. BAW said:
You mean the "Freak- takes one to know one....", yeah, I got it...:lol:

That Patron was so smooth........

Yeah... the 'freak' one. :lol: Glad to know I picked the right libation. Such a lucky guess, that one. :wink:

Yes....nothing there from you :hmm:

....however, there was this "calling each other party" at the same moment last night.......:lol:

I checked the hotel rates at the venue and surrounding places and they are excellent right now...try finding a roomie...the Suncoast is down to $123 per night average and the Marriott released rooms at a damn good rate for the type of hotel you're getting...please, please please.....

What I do, is check Expedia...then I narrow my search to NW Las Vegas (Summerlin) and the entire list of hotels pops up...then I check the hotels directly that way you can reserve a room with no immediate out of pocket costs...:up:

Mr. BAW said:
I checked the hotel rates at the venue and surrounding places and they are excellent right now...try finding a roomie...the Suncoast is down to $123 per night average and the Marriott released rooms at a damn good rate for the type of hotel you're getting...please, please please.....

What I do, is check Expedia...then I narrow my search to NW Las Vegas (Summerlin) and the entire list of hotels pops up...then I check the hotels directly that way you can reserve a room with no immediate out of pocket costs...:up:

:hmm:

:shocked: Don't go rollerskating until cydewaze visits....he spent his entire 20s in the roller rink! :D

Awesome pictures. So annoyed I missed it all. :mad:

RedrocksU2 said:
Message?....no. :hmm:

Btw, next gathering......get ready for this........

Rollerskating.:drool:

dsmith2904 said:
Great time as always. Mr. BAW, hope you had a fabulous birthday. I think I'm going to have to find a way to get to Vegas in September. Not sure about the rollerskating though.

You gotta go! :hyper:

Interference Roller Derby!

dsmith2904 said:
Great time as always. Mr. BAW, hope you had a fabulous birthday. I think I'm going to have to find a way to get to Vegas in September. Not sure about the rollerskating though.

I ditto what Devlin says... As always its so great to hang out with at the Baws, Redrocks, Redkat, Doozer & Caron, Ricky, Trevor, Karmic, Chaz and Rachel and everyone (the drive is SO worth it).

Rollerskating :yikes: even sober the balance is not so good.

Back
Top Bottom