Moncton Blue Crack Extravaganza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! Nope, but I am still in Maine, haha. *facepalm* Was going to leave today but now maybe I'm going to try again for puffins-watching, which would have to be tomorrow...we'll see! That'd definitely rule out Lollapalooza, oh well.

Lolz, so I camped next to Kevin but never saw Alicia. XD MONCTONNNNNN! *shakes fist*

I can't believe I managed not to see you AND also not to meet Najette after all that back-and-forth we had on Facebook. :(

Damn my travel fail.

I can't believe I managed not to see you AND also not to meet Najette after all that back-and-forth we had on Facebook. :(

Damn my travel fail.

It would've been more possible if my phone had been working. :/ Oh! And if you'd been able to get there Friday. Eh, we met in MN, I don't need to see your face again. ;p

I couldn't make it to the show, as I was driving from Ontario to Halifax that day. I drove by the Moncton exit to Magnetic Hill literally as the concert was ending. I could hear the last chord and the crowd screaming as I drove past on the highway, but I had to keep on going. :sad:

At least I beat the traffic, heard it was bad.

Back
Top Bottom