minneapolis/st.paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Just curious how many u2 fans we have around here in minneapolis/st.paul and surrounding areas? do any of you ever meet up to do stuff?

I'm down in La Crosse, but I went to the Minneapolis show, does that count? And, I'm always looking for people in Minnesota and Wisconsin to chat with.

I live in the northern suburbs and work in downtown Minneapolis. I saw U2 in September...it was awesome! I've seen U2 a few times in Anaheim and L.A. (where I'm from)...but Minneapolis had a much better vibe...the crowd was much friendlier and way more laid back. I remember when Bono told the crowd that "this is such a beautiful part of the country"...and sang "Old Man River" for the Mississippi...nice! We had seats to the side and over Larry's drum kit...NICE!!! Noticed he kept downing some red drink...hmmmm....

I'm also from Minnesota - SE Metro area... I STILL have yet to see them in cocert (GASP!!!) - I had the chance for the September 2005 concert and didn't go - Can you believe it?

Anyway, I've loved U2 since the mid 80's... Hope they don't take long to tour again.

CatMN

I am from Minneasota, just south of the cities.Have seen them play here for 4 tours.
Vertigo show here was great, loved that they played crumbs for the first time here...:)

Back
Top Bottom