MERGED--> Zoo Station - San Francisco - Fri Sept 7th + Northern California Interferen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotta :heart: One Tree Hill!
Simply beautiful.
I personally particularly like the rythm.
I think it's from the cowbell?

Must be some-one's favorite!
As it was also played in the encore at Slim's.

Not sure which next show I can make it to.

I think it might actually be better for my car(s), that I skipped a few.
Hehehe!
'Cause I always end up having some sort of car trouble after I've been to a Zoo-show.

Last edited:
Wow... thanks for all the kind words everyone... everyone... everyone... everyone...

Barely Larry :larry: from Zoo Station here. And yes, that's a cowbell in One Tree Hill. We base our arrangment on the live version and, well, if it's good enough for Larry...

We have a lot of shows coming up in October but you may want to mark October 27th on your calendar. We're doing a PopMart show that we've been working on for a long time and it's going to be quite a spectacle. I'd love to give up all the details but The Sledge would kill me so you'll just have to see for yourself.

Is Paul McGuinness still trying to sell that Lemon? :eyebrow:

Hi there!

skott100 said:
Wow... thanks for all the kind words everyone... everyone... everyone... everyone...

Seeing all the other u2 Tribute Band threads in this section, I'd say Zoo-Station totally deserves this one!

skott100 said:
mark October 27th on your calendar. We're doing a PopMart show

:ohmy:

That sounds awesome.
Guess I know which next show I'm going to!

skott100 said:
Is Paul McGuinness still trying to sell that Lemon? :eyebrow:

:lol:
Perhaps you could get someone to dress up as a lemon (for a Halloween costume). :wink:

Definitely go to a Zoo-show!
Even if you feel awkward going by yourself, not knowing anybody (been there, done that).
'Cause I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Every time I go, I end up meeting and talking to some really friendly & kind people.
And the guys in the band are all extremely nice too.

Back
Top Bottom