MERGED--->Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Jan 03 + ? About The RnR HOF + About the big U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have hotel reservations, and if anyone is interested in knowing where we will be so they can stay at the cool-people-hotel, pm me (or aim name is grobsonb) and I will determine if you are worthy of knowing. :mac:

Last edited:
I and a few other Interference girls have made hotel reservations for Sat. night - if interested in knowing where the cool peeps are staying, pm me (or aim is grobsonb) and I *might* fill you in on the details....

bonosloveslave said:

Well, this sounds dress-up to me:

The event will include a special viewing of
the U2 exhibit, a short lecture by James Henke,
Vice President of Exhibitions and Curatorial Affairs,
light hors d'oeuvres, drinks and more.

Ya think?

Shit. It does. Not a problem. Just would not have been prepared.

Hi guys, :wave:

I am coming into this a bit late. A delegation of Toronto fans were planning on driving over for the opening weekend Feb 7/8.....and the U2 GTA group (our group) is talking to one of the U2 midwest groups about a get together, and there is also talk about Elevation USA playing at the Hardrock that weekend.

Do you think the opening weekend will be nothing but lineups and total insanity and we should postpone to the spring, or do you think it's worthwhile? Cold doesn't bother us of course! ;)

maybe party favors :hyper:
hehehe *dork*

this means I need dress up clothes cos I have NONE HERE AT ALL... I might have to make Neil take me shopping before we go :mad:

I don't know that the line will be bad - the tix are supposed to be limited and you gotta sign up to be a RARHOF member before you get there.
*edit - ack, you mean lineups in general and busy restaurants etc? Anybody's guess :shrug: Cleveland *is* the happening place to be ya know :laugh:

But I'm sure there will be another get-together sometime when the weather is warmer for people who can't make it right now.

I just think this bash sounds like alot of fun.......:hyper:

Last edited:
Clevaland in Feb.

I might be wrong, but from what I understand you have to be a memer of the Hall of Fame to buy tickets for the Opening Night Party on Feb. 8th. The Exhibit opens to the public on Sunday Feb. 9th. No advance tickets should be necessary for that.

For those who are not attending the Opening Night Party at thr Hof F or those who want to party on afterwards there will be a U2 gathering at the Hard Rock. There will be Interference, U2Midwest and U2GTA people there. It has been confirmed the Elevation Band from St. Louis will be playing. There is a possibility that they will be playing there Friday night as well.

Walkron and I will be there. :wave:
We don't care about the cold either. :wink:

Don't forget it is freakin cold. The hall is right on the lake and the wind blast across there even in the summer. But who cares, especially if there is MORE.

ok, now i'm *way* excited! i haven't been to a concert (unless you count seeing american prayer twice..) or seen a tribute band yet...and we get to meet all these people...this is going to be SO FUN! :hyper:

OOOOO Hard Rock fun... eee
I hope I can get my brother to go there, he's not a U2 fan :(
or maybe if he's insistant on going home I can weasel someone heading toward Fort Wayne into giving me a ride... or maybe if he wants to go to sleep I can have Beth take me back to the hotel :D
never mind me, I'm musing aloud

bonosloveslave said:
C'mon, you gotta have black pants somewhere Kristie, right?
I have sparkly black ho-pants.... I'm going to try to find someone around here and borrow some clothes. I don't have inbetween clothes, everywhere I ever go is either DRESS YOUR ASS UP or jeans and a t-shirt.

We won't be at the opening party Saturday night, but we'll be at the Hard Rock Parties and anything else that *happenin*.

I am having a terrible time trying to decide if we (husband and I) should go for the opening weekend, or wait 'til the spring.

I need your advice guys! On the one hand, the opening weekend is filled with parties, friends excitement and Elevation USA (who might even want a guest dancer! lol!)

On the other hand, I hate crowds and it will be jam packed. Also, you have to get the membership to get into the opening party. If I went in the spring, I could take my time at the exhibit, and there will still be get togethers.

Which do you think I should do?

Back
Top Bottom