MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woo-hoo April! :wave: We're gonna certainly be doing alot of that :dance: !! Er... not to mention the pre, post and post-post parties :drunk: Have you registered? You gotta get in on that!

Aww ty sAAmmy bAAby... I can't believe ITH is just "UNO, DOS, TRES... CATORCE" days away!!! :hyper:

mishkAA
inTO the :heart: 2004
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
www.intotheheart.com

jesseu2 said:
woohoo michelle, beer mistress! i gues you been busy cuz you never called me back, its okay.

Jesse! So sorry dude - I think u caught me literally in the middle of a move and I don't have your # so call me again k! :yes: Never too busy for Mr. Arizona! :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
8 for moi!!! :hyper:

April - you're picking up some francais just for ITH04? :wink: hehehe Can't wait to see you and Mrs. BAW next week! And meeting the the legendary Mr. BAW too!

Doozer61 said:
seven more sleeps til toronto!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Shake it Shake it Shake it! Looking forward to meeting u next wk Doozer61!

See y'all next week! ITH is gonna be sick! :hyper:

mishkAA
(a.k.a. Beer Mistress, lol)
OUT OF CONTROL
www.intotheheart.com

'Hungry for a U2-Fix?'

Check it out yo! ITH 2004 is a news item on www.u2.com wooo-hooo!! :cool:

AliEnvy said:
Woohoooooo Sam u da man, yo!!!

:bow: sAAmmy bAAby u rawk so much it's sick yo!!! Your call at work was DA BEST! Everyone around me thought I'd won the lottery when I freaked! I said THIS is BETTER than $$$ baby!!!

I LUV U2!
I LUV U ADAM! boom, boom... vroooom :flirt:
I LUV U PRINCIPLE MANAGEMENT!

You can't miss inTO the :heart: 2004! Heck www.u2.com says Toronto will be THE PLACE TO BE NOV 4-7 baby, yeah!!! :combust:

mishkAA/Beer Mistress
OUT OF CONTROL

uno, dos, tres... C A T O R C E !!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

whoever made the signs did a nice job, they just got posted all over UfT and it really catches the eye with the simple "U2" type in bold letters :)

i didn't get a chance to read the whole thread but are a lot of people from here going? i heard it costs like 20 bucks.. i don't have that kind of money because im saving up for the album+tour :(

Mrs. Edge said:
Hey I was one of the people posting them at U of T. Glad to see they are being noticed! :)

Believe me, the $20 will be sooooooooo worth it!

oh yeah? thats funny because i was walking around hoping to run into the people posting it and ask if they were interferencers.. i guess i got my answer! :)

well, i'll have to wait and see about going or not.. it also depends on how busy i am with school at the time

Check out www.intotheheart.com. The most expensive events are Friday and Saturday night which are each $15. They will both be totally worth it though. Thursday night is an optional $5 cover which goes to charity.

To make it really worth while you should buy the package. $50 and your weekend worth of entertainment, a new t-shirt, and a chance to party with some awesome people is the best deal in town.

For those from out of town:

weather.jpg

:wave:

Mrs. Edge said:
Hey I was one of the people posting them at U of T. Glad to see they are being noticed! :)

Believe me, the $20 will be sooooooooo worth it!

Yay Jess! Thanks so much for joining the postering posse, your help is much appreciated! :)

Aaaaand hey for anyone who hasn't caught our very own belly dancer -- you're not gonna want to miss Jess' incredible dancing at ZOO TV Y'ALL on Saturday night!

And of course it's not $20 but ONLY $15 CAD for tickets at the door. :yes:

mishka
See you next weekend! :wave:

spinninghead77 said:
Check out www.intotheheart.com. Thursday night is an optional $5 cover which goes to charity.

Just to clarify re: October's show at The Bier Markt on Thursday:

There will be no cover collected at the door. Your donation ($5 suggested, but if you can give more, even better!) is voluntary and may be made once you are inside the venue, at the Amnesty / Casey House table that will be for information and voluntary donations.

See you there! :wink:

Last edited:
it won't be that cold..plus the venues are close enough to walk or really cheap cab if u split it by 4 people...the longest cab ride i think is about $10 total..so the cold shouldn't be a factor since all the events are indoors...

plus the benefit of our hotel is that its linked to the path underground shopping mall..so u can walk for hours and miles with just a tshirt and shorts..lol

sam

Back
Top Bottom