MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spinninghead77 said:
Unfortunatly, none of the events posted are all ages. Unfortunatly none of the venues have the capacity to hold an all ages event.

I may be wrong, but I believe that Snow Patrol is playing an all ages show at the Oprea House on Sept. 17 :hmm:

we will be having one all ages event and that will be sat afternoon...and maybe one more....

we did look into it, unfortuanetly this year we were not able to have all ages at our evening events, the cost for us to make an event all ages is very prohibitive. we have to hire extra security, etc etc, and our cost more than doubles...altho the opera house may have all ages events...we don't want to charge too high a cover.

the legal drinking age in toronto is 19 years old.

sam b

Yeah, we'd love to see you souLnation2002! We're definitely working towards at least one All Ages event. Complete programming details are coming soon! :)

mishka
inTO the :heart: 2004
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com
bpfallon.com

hello mistress mishka and sam the man, greetings from los angeles

hey kids i think i may be able to make it out there this year!!! i promise i'll behave myself :drool: lol. anyway, miss you guys, hopefully i'll see ya real soon, love adriana

Adriana! :wave:

Great to hear from ya babe, how the hell are ya? That's AWESOME that you're trying to come up for ITH this year!!! :happy: Don't worry Miss Malibu we'll take care of ya' :drunk:! Are you coming up with your sister? It'll be so cool to see you again a year is too long dude!

mishka
inTO the :heart: 2004
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
www.intotheheart.com

The ITH Committee had a meeting last night.

Stay tuned because the final listing of events, prices, etc. will be announced just after Labour Day weekend.

I wanted to stop by quickly and let soulnation2002 know that we have confirmed an official all ages event!! :wink:

Rock and Roll Stops the Traffic tomorrow evening (Wed, Sept 8th) at the Hard Rock Café on Yonge St (beside Dundas Square)...join us for a mini-street party on the patio as the sun sets on summer to formally announce the full inTO the Heart weekend lineup, pricing, travel and registration details.

If you're in town, drop by at 6pm for an after-work drink and a few
live tunes by some of the ITH performers including Brady and Kevin from Elevation as The Fly takes it to the Streets guerilla-style!!!

If you can't make it, the newly updated website will be live tomorrow with all the details you'll need to plan your ITH weekend this year.

www.intotheheart.com

we are ready to rock n roll party people....

let the countdown begin!!!

i can't wait for nov and to meet all u crazy fans...

sam b

turi001 said:
we are ready to rock n roll party people....

let the countdown begin!!!

i can't wait for nov and to meet all u crazy fans...

sam b

ROCK 'N ROLL HOOCHIE KOO!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. BAW reporting for duty!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

We've ordered packages and rooms...in the words from the elder senator from Massachusetts..

I'm a ready Teddy :lol: :drunk: :dance: :confused: :yikes: (puke)

Last edited:
i wish i could go to toronto too :sigh:
but after california in october i'll be too broke :grumpy:

ok, all set.. i'm VIP dudes an dudettes..

its after 3 AM an i just realized you made registration active.

i better hope that 75 people haven't already signed up or i'd be :mad:

That's right.

You only need to register if you are interested in buying a package and attending all events. Beyond that admittance is on a first come, first serve basis.

Like last year the pre-party is the only event that you MUST pre-register for. The capacity of the room is smaller so we have to cap attendence at a certain point. We also need to know which people to send all the information regarding the pre-party to.

That being said, the U2_GTA is famous for their parties. I would make an effort to attend the party if at all possible.

i really wish i could go to this. but i already a m going to TO at X-mas to see family, so i can't afford a trip in nov. I went last year though (all the way from Edmonton), it was good times. But i didn't know anyone the whole time. I was quiet, so i stayed to myself and enjoyed the events. i was really hoping to meet some cool people, but was too shy to make an effort. if you are going this year, i ask, go talk to the lonely person sitting in the corner. we are all u2 fans here. include as many as possible. you'll probably make someones day!

Marik, glad u had a good time last year too bad you can't make it this year.

i am nominating Mr BAW as the official ITH ambassador.

we will make sure everyone has a good time.

sam

turi001 said:
Marik, glad u had a good time last year too bad you can't make it this year.

i am nominating Mr BAW as the official ITH ambassador.

we will make sure everyone has a good time.

sam

I'm an Ambassador!!! :hyper:

Honorary Host with the Most!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom