MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
Can you give us a hint as to what the main hotel might be???

Thanks....Mr. BAW

Hi Mr. BAW :wave:

Mistress of the beer here, lol. Great to hear you requesting this info... sounds like perhaps we'll get to meet you and Doozer and see the lovely Mrs. BAW again at ITH 2004? :happy:

We're working on getting the best possible rate that we can and are looking at a centrally located, four-star hotel for our ITH friends again this year. We'll let you know as soon as we can (couple of weeks tops) so that everyone can make their travel plans in advance as needed.

Cheers and thanks for asking! :)

mishka
inTO the :heart: 2004
November 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com

i better hope that if i get there at 4:30 pm thursday an leave 8 pm sunday night that it will be enough time :lmao:

or should i leave 4 pm sunday cuz everybody will be gone, or maybe the TOers might be around still for more drinks/lunch/dinner on sunday?

i found $220 on america west round trip, non-stop to there... then on way back, either a non-stop or 1 hour layover in vegas :hyper:

Hi Jesse

Glad to see you are making plans already.

I would fly out as late as possibly. We home to plan something on the Sunday this year, and you need to account for that post-saturday night hangover.

spinny :) :wave:

its done, my flights are reserved. i picked the latest flight on sunday.

damn, theres are cheaper flights when buying in end of june vs october like i did last time.

now whenever the beer mistress gets the hotel info, i'll be set :D ;)

Plans are all up in the air this year - I may not be able to make the party this time around.

Planning trip to Europe but if I arrive back in town beforehand, I look forward to meeting all my old friends and meeting some new ones. That's what its all about.

Hope to see everyone there but if not, have a blast and take lots of pictures. Make sure the camera is focused :lmao:

Hello turi001
I don't think we know each other...:|
I don't post here really often
I heard about InTO the Heart from a friend from the old Zootopia who went last year and who's going back again this year.
Hope to meet you there! :happy:

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH!!!

ITH2004 November 4-7?block your calendars!

Bigger and better than ITH2003, InTO the Heart 2004 remains a non-profit festival for the fans by the fans focused on entertainment, fun and partying among those with a shared passion for U2's music. In addition, this year we will donate any event proceeds to Amnesty International and a local Toronto charity (TBD).

Current Line-Up of Events:

Thursday Nov 4: OCTOBER DOES RED ROCKS

OCTOBER - A Celebration of U2 - recreates the concert that made U2 world famous - U2: LIVE at RED ROCKS. Inspiring, moving music and good hard-hitting ROCK n ROLL. October will perform ALL songs from that groundbreaking concert...Live and Loud!!! Plus many, many more U2 favorites?

Friday Nov 5: SALVATION IN THE BLUES

The goal is soul as we present a tribute to Rattle N Hum. The double album will be presented in its entirety and the songs will be performed by some of the finest musicians from across Canada as they re-interpret and explore the vision of U2 with their own unique styles that will embody blues, jazz, folk, country, gospel, and roots-rock. This is a very special and absolutely UNPRECEDENTED presentation of U2's music that you will not want to miss!!!

Saturday Nov 6: WELCOME TO ZOOTV Y'ALL

ELEVATION - A tribute to U2 - will take us back to 1993 and the multi-media spectacular that was ZooTV with a full recreation of U2's classic homecoming performance in Dublin - August 28th, 1993. The show was a stunningly original, visually exhilarating, mind blowing experience and will be recreated in vivid detail?you will have to see it to beLIEve it!!!

There will be many other great activities such as U2 Idol, U2 bootleg/merch exchanges, more infamous U2GTA parties and some VERY SPECIAL SURPRISES?

Plan to join us for the festivities as we count down the days to Vertigo, U2's new album planned for release in November shortly after ITH2004.

Full schedule, registration info, hotel and website updates coming soon? stay tuned!

www.intotheheart.com

Last edited:
I recently joined the U2 GTA group and I'm glad I did!!
I'm def. going to attend this event - I look forward to meeting everyone then! (I'm in Ottawa so will probably only arrive Fri. evening)

- Julie

p.s.: Out of curiosity, anyone else from Ottawa plan on attending?

ladywithspinninghead said:
I recently joined the U2 GTA group and I'm glad I did!!
I'm def. going to attend this event - I look forward to meeting everyone then! (I'm in Ottawa so will probably only arrive Fri. evening)

- Julie

p.s.: Out of curiosity, anyone else from Ottawa plan on attending?

Another ladywiththespinninghead on gta?

:eyebrow:

Unfortunatly, none of the events posted are all ages. Unfortunatly none of the venues have the capacity to hold an all ages event.

However, as more events are added stay tuned. There are sure to be at least a few all ages events.

Remember too that here in Canada the drinking age is 19. This would be a great party for those of you American's who are 19 or 20 years old.

Hey ladywithspinninghead :wave: Welcome to the U2GTA - what do you post as? Hey since you're in Ottawa, have you had the chance to check out Elevation (Canada) perform at Barrymore's? I hear it's a rockin' venue.

mishka
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com

michelleontheair said:
Hey ladywithspinninghead :wave: Welcome to the U2GTA - what do you post as? Hey since you're in Ottawa, have you had the chance to check out Elevation (Canada) perform at Barrymore's? I hear it's a rockin' venue.

mishka
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com

HI Michelle!

I actually only posted once so far (I only joined a week or two ago). Unfortunately, my name isn't entire original as it's my *real* name: Julie

Yes, I have indeed seen Elevation at Barrymore's - a fab show indeed!!

I can't wait for this U2 event in T.O....do we need to register beforehand as I see was the case last year?
Thanks!

I can't wait for this U2 event in T.O....do we need to register beforehand as I see was the case last year?

Hi Julie!

That's awesome that you're coming... ITH 2004 is gonna blow yer socks off! Yes, last year we asked you to register for the pre-party since an intimate venue like that has a smaller capacity and this way it guaranteed your entrance. Plus you get a funky personalized souvenir name-tag and you receive pre-public announcements!

We're so stoked about the programming that will make ITH an unforgettable experience all over again! Please stay tuned to intotheheart.com for updates as we are able to release them. Fellow U2 fans will get the scoop before the general public does :). Keep your ear to the ground right after Labour Day for the big announcement and to register!

mishka
Nov 4-7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

spinninghead77 said:
Unfortunatly, none of the events posted are all ages. Unfortunatly none of the venues have the capacity to hold an all ages event.

However, as more events are added stay tuned. There are sure to be at least a few all ages events.

Remember too that here in Canada the drinking age is 19. This would be a great party for those of you American's who are 19 or 20 years old.

:sigh:

Do you think you'll be having an event similar to the Slane DVD preview last year?

BP Fallon confirmed for ITH 2004!!!

Guess who just confirmed to be our SPECIAL GUEST at inTO the Heart 2004!!!

* Worked at Apple Records, where one of his jobs was testing Paul McCartney's grass
* Mimed playing the bass with John Lennon on "Top of the Pops"
* Sang backing vocals on "Pride... In The Name Of Love"
* Author of 3 best selling books including: U2 Faraway, So Close
* Was the official D.J. GURU & VIBER on Zoo T.V. tour spinning tunes to over 1.8 million people
* Wrote and presented the ZOO RADIO show broadcast on over 600 radio stations in the USA & Europe

inTO the Heart is thrilled to announce *** BP Fallon *** as SPECIAL GUEST!!! :hyper:

Please join us in Toronto for inTO the Heart November 4-7, 2004 an international U2 festival by the fans for the fans with the vibe squarely on entertainment, fun and partying among those with a shared passion for U2?s music. Keep your ear to the ground after Labour Day for the full weekend schedule line up of events and details on how to register! The popular U2 Idol is back, more infamous U2GTA parties and new this year, U2 bootleg and merch exchanges, Special Guest BP FALLON? plus, many more surprises!

Any proceeds from ITH 04 will go to Amnesty International and a local Toronto charity (TBD).

bpfallon.com

mishka
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
intotheheart.com

Back
Top Bottom