MERGED ----> any fans from australia? + Aussie U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I assume it's definate... The woman who wrote the article seems to be a U2 fan (writes alot of U2 articles/reviews etc and interviewed them last year). Let's hope she's right cos I can't wait to see it :drool:

april is better than june which was the last thing i heard about australia....

:hmm: wonders if u2 will come down for sydney premiere :pray:

i can dream cant i??? that would be enough to get me on a plane from melb ....

Haha. I wish!

I tried ringing Imax to confirm dates, but the guy I spoke to was clueless.

So fingers crossed that April it is!!! I can get excited!! :yippie:

and p.s. sorry to go off topic, but Mysterious_jen, i just noticed the quote in your sig, and just wanted to say how much I love that line. (I love you cause I need to, not because I need you) It seems most poeple (even u2 fans) dont know/like/appreciate Luminous Times (Hold on to Love) but its one of my favourites, and Bono's are just so poetic its ridiculous!

anyway,

cheers

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

My name is Philippa and im from Sydney (Northern Beaches) im 27 im so glad to see there are so many Aussies here!!
ive heard April for U2 3D, maybe we can meet up for it - at the moment i was thinking id have to go by myself!

Anyway i hope you are all having a great day - its nearly home time!!!:wink:

Acrobat Angel said:
:hmm: The music section in yesterdays Daily Telegraph said early April in IMAX- looks like it'll be a trip down to Sydney in the next few months...

April aye?

I've been looking for the date everywhere.

Can't wait to see it, I will be jumping out of my skin until it comes out.

Actually I have just been looking some more and it seems to that the date is the 10th April.
But yet again that could just be a story going around.

Andrew 'Roy' Symonds.

You know, the chant 'Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi' at the cricket? Well when whenever Symonds is fielding close he cheer 'Aussie aussie aussie roy roy roy'. haha

COBL_04 said:
Andrew 'Roy' Symonds.

You know, the chant 'Aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi' at the cricket? Well when whenever Symonds is fielding close he cheer 'Aussie aussie aussie roy roy roy'. haha

Ahhh Now it makes sense

Back
Top Bottom