MERGED ----> Any 40+(or thereabouts) U2 fans out there? + I dont need a hot water...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vlasak said:
I will turn 40 in one week. I'm having a tad bit of a problem with it. I used to say "Oh, I can't wait to turn 40! That's when everything starts "happinen" for women!" Now, I'm just not so sure. I've loved U2 (especially Bono) since one week before I got married - 16 years ago. My husband took me to see Rattle and Hum. I feel I'm much too old to be so obsessed, but, alas - what the hell! This is it, my one and only life here on earth! My husband is a poop and my job bores me to death! Bono TOTALLY TURNS ME ON!
This is scary! I think you and me are the same person! My obsession has got worse since I turned 40 (last December), in fact sometimes it's only my music that keeps me going! My husband turned 40 a few months before me, and overnight he turned into an old man, in fact his dad. Now, I've nothing against his dad, I love him to bits but I don't want to live with him. My job is so boring, so much so I intend to do something about that soon. But on the positive side, I've got 2 happy, healthy, well adjusted kids, my husband (although boring!) worships the ground I walk on and since I turned 40 my confidence has grown and I feel fantastic. And anyway, I've got my music and I can visit Bono Land whenever I want! :sexywink:

37! I find it different that such young kids like u2. I don't know but me and my 17 yr old have such different taste in men and music. She tells me "they all look so old". She knows better than to say that ever again.:evil: She has tolerated U2 since she was born and is still tolerating them til she moves out:wink: this fall for school!!! So, i am so glad to meet U2 fans my age. I just expected them to be til I started visiting forums - Take Care

bangelab33 said:
37! I find it different that such young kids like u2. I don't know but me and my 17 yr old have such different taste in men and music. She tells me "they all look so old". She knows better than to say that ever again.:evil: She has tolerated U2 since she was born and is still tolerating them til she moves out:wink: this fall for school!!! So, i am so glad to meet U2 fans my age. I just expected them to be til I started visiting forums - Take Care
Hi :wave: nice to meet you!

I?m 43 and have been a U2 fan for more than 18 years. I can?t even remember how was my life previously to my U2 fandom. I can?t imagine my existence without U2 and their music anymore.

Cheers
MT

:applaud: :hug: Alright! Let's hear it for the Ladies!! Glad to know I am in such gr-8 company!! 44*here! I, too have loved The Man and the Band since 1981..and still chasing!:drool: Interesting how we just 'grew up together'! And, :up: to Mr.B! And to you all for your devotion!:heart: Would be nice if we could all hang out here together! I am Looking for a Touring partner for the next tour..someone that understands comfort as well as seeing the Best Band in the world! Any takers??:wink:

Back
Top Bottom