MERGED ----> A Fan Celebration: 1st Ever LA U2 Fan Convention + BP Fallon Added...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: oh lordy how I wish I could have been a marshmellow...

beezd26 said:

But now yo have six months to tell everyone about it so its the biggest U2 conventuon ever and then Edge since he lives out there will be tempted to come and be mobbed by u2 fans.

:hyper:

Aye!!
pirate.gif

possibly me. I *might* be out of town that weekend tho. Should know in another month or so...

If not, count me in.

ABEL said:

you mean i'm going all the way to cali, and i don't get to meet *THE* doozer? :mad:

Sorry, but unlike other members of my :coocoo: family, who shall remain nameless, I will stick to my obligation of celebrating my aunt's 80th birthday in Las Vegas! :sad:

But alot can happen between now and then! :yes:

Doozer61 said:

Sorry, but unlike other members of my :coocoo: family, who shall remain nameless, I will stick to my obligation of celebrating my aunt's 80th birthday in Las Vegas! :sad:

But alot can happen between now and then! :yes:

BAW is not playing with you that weekend; this time, she's with me! :eyebrow:

well...that's a secret. that and we still have to do some major planning. in cleveland the craft table was window decals...a success, i do believe.

will you participate if you come? it will be good times

you'll have to be surprised...it'll be fun though...cleveland 3 was a success and people had a blast. i have some pics in my journal of the craft table, i do believe.

This message is for the out of towners planning on coming to Ontario...please note that Ontario International Airport is within 2 miles of the venue; there are a number of popular named hotels along this stretch of I-10 in addition to the Ayres Suites; there is also the very popular Ontario Mills Shopping Mall which is 2 miles east of the airport; most of the hotels offer shuttle transportation.

FYI - Ontario is in San Bernardino County NOT Los Angeles as the thread might lead you to believe...

In regard to that, Los Angeles International Airport is 57 miles west of Ontario...most major airlines fly into Ontario...it is a beautiful complex and quite safe day and night...Lastly, make certain you pull flights to Ontario, CALIFORNIA and not Canada.....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

These are factors that are important to BAW and I when we plan our trips to other states; I hope this info. helps you plan a more streamline itinerary. Looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you..

Mr. BAW

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Lastly, make certain you pull flights to Ontario, CALIFORNIA and not Canada.....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

You can use ONT as the airport code to make sure. I just checked fares from Seattle to Ontario on Alaska and it was $257!!! I am going to have to ponder a bit more since this would be my first gathering. I could be easily persuaded though.....

Hey, do you think my 3 year old would enjoy it?

Mr. BAW said:
I don't consider you an out of towner, you're still a homey,,,,,:lol:

mr. baw :love:

cj ... i just looked at your profile.

you got a U2 sticker from a cereal box? :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom