MERGED ----> A Fan Celebration: 1st Ever LA U2 Fan Convention + BP Fallon Added...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay after Mr Baw guilt trip I decided that I am in!!! I have to figure out a place to stay bc I going to fly down Sat afternoonish and then fly out Mon morning or afternoon.

*goes to send Char an email!!

Mr. BAW said:
Looking forward to meeting new Interferencers and drinking beers with BAW, Martha, bg, Zoney, icelle, and Abel....! :up:

i wish i could go :grumpy:

it's too far in advance to say yes or no now, but i doubt i'll be able to afford it :sigh:

Anyone interested in going and wanting to know the specific details and package prices, just contact Brian directly and he will send you the info. I would have posted it here, but I accidentally deleted it from my e-mail.

Brian at (269) 964-1069
E-mail-Brian at:
brunokiss1@aol.com

and the announcement didn't mention, but there will also be a u2 craft table like cleveland 3, but new and exciting crafts will be included!

i'm there, come hell or high water...and by hell or high water i mean class, work, exams....

i *might* be able to go, possibly :hmm:
seriously considering it at least...just gotta find affordable airfare :hyper:

ok a. if it's a hoax i crack skulls.

but b. then you can all come to las vegas so char doesn't piss off her relatives and i don't have to drive three hours.

either way, i win!

People come on understand this, this is not a hoax. It is a 100%, ok i'll go as far as 200% real and ligitamate. It is being put on by the same people, plus a few more, who did Cleveland III and that happened didn't it? So please take my word this is real and currently Brian Streeter is working on getting it on the convention center's website

:hyper: I can do this trip! After I mapquested it, I found out that It's an easy hour and a half drive up there. woo hoo I'm gonna start saving money now mwahahaha :wink:

This sounds so awesome! And 10 days before my Birthday...... and I have relatives in LA ..... Im thinking this is something I must attend!!! :hyper:

beezd26 said:
People come on understand this, this is not a hoax. It is a 100%, ok i'll go as far as 200% real and ligitamate. It is being put on by the same people, plus a few more, who did Cleveland III and that happened didn't it? So please take my word this is real and currently Brian Streeter is working on getting it on the convention center's website

Down boy.....I don't believe that bonogirl suggested that your event is a hoax; if I may, she was most likely referring to Abel coming to Ontario as a hoax; that's all...:)

And Marissa, bring that crazy BF of your's so we can discuss the Dodgers and Giants!!! :up:

Mr. BAW said:

Down boy.....I don't believe that bonogirl suggested that your event is a hoax; if I may, she was most likely referring to Abel coming to Ontario as a hoax; that's all...:)

sorry mr. baw.

i was referring to the event.

there will be no reason to crack skulls if ABEL doesn't make it. :wink:

well she has been dying to meet me. so if she doesn't show up, I might be a lil ticked lol. just kiddin Abel :tongue:

bonosgirl84 said:

sorry mr. baw.

i was referring to the event.

there will be no reason to crack skulls if ABEL doesn't make it. :wink:

My fucking bad.....sorry to misinterpret you; I really shouldn't have done that. If someone had done that to me, I'd be flaming...I apologize.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

Down boy.....I don't believe...

Now come on do I really look like a boy Mr. Baw?

2004_0229Cleveland30014.jpg

I'm so there..Ontario Or Bust!!!I'll take the train if i have to.Let's admit it,we all can't get enough U2...muhahahaha....Beware Of The Poptart!

oh lordy how I wish I could have been a marshmellow...

I'm already excited to go... and it's not til another 6 months away! Fooey fiddle sticks

Re: oh lordy how I wish I could have been a marshmellow...

Cleasai said:
I'm already excited to go... and it's not til another 6 months away! Fooey fiddle sticks

But now yo have six months to tell everyone about it so its the biggest U2 conventuon ever and then Edge since he lives out there will be tempted to come and be mobbed by u2 fans.

Back
Top Bottom