MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the Animal Sanctuary is from 1-5, when would we be going to the faire?

Well I was thinking on Sunday we would sleep in and go for brunch to the local restaurant (which is very good!) and then drive over to the animals at 1, and stay until 3 tops, and then go straight from there to the Faire, which closes at 7.

jess and paul,

I don't think i will be able to stay for the sunday festivities I have a appt and we are going to see Australian Pink Floyd at the Warner Center in DC sunday nite. Sowwy...:sad: But I will definitely be there for the main event.

Awww, that's OK! You at least live in the area, so you can do that stuff with us any time. :hug:

Well I was thinking on Sunday we would sleep in and go for brunch to the local restaurant (which is very good!) and then drive over to the animals at 1, and stay until 3 tops, and then go straight from there to the Faire, which closes at 7.

so we're not dressing up??? :sad:

Well the sanctuary is about 5 minutes from home, so we go home and change!

Another option would be to go to the faire first, but we probably wouldn't make it back for the animals in time. If you guys don't care much about going to the sanctuary, we can skip that and just do the Faire all day, although I only really like to go for a few hours...I get really tired running around in velvet and a corset.

yikes, I didnt even know you were having a gathering Jess :reject: I really need to come around more often these days:D

Back
Top Bottom