MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys,

There were a couple of things I wanted to suggest for Sunday activities. The Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary (a sanctuary that rescues abused and abandoned farm animals) is having their open house from 1-5. I had been planning on taking Char and Rick (so we can pat all the cute animals!)...would anyone else like to come? I need to RSVP because they have food and drinks there, etc.

After that, we can maybe go to the MD Renaissance Festival!!

BTW, I can do a belly dancing lesson for those who are interested. :)

:lol: but s'mores aren't the same without patti. maybe she'll stop playing tetris long enough to find this thread.

did someone say s'mores?? i'm thinking about it, I think i'm in. about 90% of me is in.

Based upon my past experiences at the Agoura Renaissance Faire, Devore Renaissance Faire and Irwindale Renaissance Faire's, its safe to say I know where you'll find me...in the shade enjoying a few of these...

renfaire1-9831.jpg

Based upon my past experiences at the Agoura Renaissance Faire, Devore Renaissance Faire and Irwindale Renaissance Faire's, its safe to say I know where you'll find me...in the shade enjoying a few of these...

renfaire1-9831.jpg

dude, this one'll be way better, you'd be wasting your day if you spent it enjoying those ^.

Hi guys,

There were a couple of things I wanted to suggest for Sunday activities. The Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary (a sanctuary that rescues abused and abandoned farm animals) is having their open house from 1-5. I had been planning on taking Char and Rick (so we can pat all the cute animals!)...would anyone else like to come? I need to RSVP because they have food and drinks there, etc.

:yes: x 2
my stupid ren fair outfits don't fit. one is too tight and one is too big. :grumpy:

jess and paul,

I don't think i will be able to stay for the sunday festivities I have a appt and we are going to see Australian Pink Floyd at the Warner Center in DC sunday nite. Sowwy...:sad: But I will definitely be there for the main event.

Hi guys,

If the Animal Sanctuary is from 1-5, when would we be going to the faire?

I'll probably be able to make to only one of them since i'll be leaving early evening... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom