LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about an upper/downer...

Somebody came to me today and asked if I was getting docked for sub pay or what I make in a day. Then I thought for a second and had hopes that it would be sub pay....BUT NO!!!!! I got an email back from personnel today saying that it would be equal to what I get paid in a day.

Well, I'll tell you what! My co-workers all agreed that next time I won't say a damn thing about it ahead of time and call it in as a sick day. This is the first and last time I ever notify admin early like this. If they don't like it, that's tough shit. I think I'll need to call a lawyer about this to see if this is even legal.

Anywho, Mr. BAW, it's nice to see ya around :flirt:

And to everybody else :hug:

I CAN'T WAIT TO ESCAPE TO CALI!!! :crazy:

I CAN'T WAIT TO ESCAPE TO CALI!!!

There it is folks... shes admitting to 'escaping'...should we call the proper authorities before its too late?

Me... im free to come and go as i please... i have connections. :shh:

look what I got today!
vertigoevetickets.jpg

My Vertigo Eve tickets!:rockon:

Carek1230 said:
missa i hate to say it but that's a crap picture my dear.....probly the darkest one ever! :ohmy: is that with your new phone?

lol... no... guess what... I had to take back my new phone cause I broke that one too... but this time it wasn't my fault... really.

Sorry the qualty of that picture isn't as good as you're used to. Can't be perfect all the time:tongue:

Here Karen, I took a closer picture for you. Sorry it wouldn't focus well.

vertigoeveticket.jpg

Last edited:
agentmissa said:

lol... no... guess what... I had to take back my new phone cause I broke that one too... but this time it wasn't my fault... really.

Sorry the qualty of that picture isn't as good as you're used to. Can't be perfect all the time:tongue:

Here Karen, I took a closer picture for you. Sorry it wouldn't focus well.

vertigoeveticket.jpg

hehe missa I was just kidding with ya!
:hug:

night_and_day66 said:
Yea, but i may not be around....and ive got all this 'SH' in my pocket. :hmm:

Well meanwhile I have been so nervous holding onto all this 'TY'....I mean I don't know if I should keep it hidden,
keep it wrapped, unwrapped, seal it up, let it air out.....
do you have any ideas? :giggle: I wouldn't want the SH
or the TY to get stale or anything before Sam brings IT.
:shh: :lmao: :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom