LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...KAREN...... WILL YOU JUST ANSWER THE FDLGH;WEPFKLJKDKFJFHBNFT QUESTION!! PLEASE BEFORE I FRIGEN DRIVE OVER THERE AND MURDERIZE YOU!! or call me right now! private is taking too long!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

Re: JT

echothomas said:
I wish I could catch a show but I live in AZ...

Thomas...

Hey Thomas, when is your next show... ill do a road trip up there if a few more peeps wanna go, but can only if its on a Sat. Im serious, im a spur of the moment kinda chick... and i love the drive. Talk to me dammit.

Oh, yea, anyone but Kren can go... i got room for 7. Itll be really fun.

Our next show is This Friday 02/4/05 at Martini Ranch in old town Scottsdale... Let me think... We do not have a sat show coming up be I guess we will have to schedule one.

I really want to see the JT guys... They have help me so much in starting idea on my tribute, The Chedge was just down here visiting us...

JT Show

I have a some vac time I plan on using n the future to visit my sister in CA, I will definatly be planning it around a weekend when you dudes play.

zoostation

Yes, Not this SAT. But I think we might be playing the Tempe Music Festival April 2nd which is a Sat. I'll know next week. Collective Soul and Blues Traveler will be the headliners

T-

HEY CHEDGE! look what I found..hehe

biggrinking.gif

OMG!!! Y'ALL!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!

I just found out today that I will be docked a day's pay on March 28 because it's a day after a holiday weekend! According to the Board Policy at our school district, I have to get "special" permission to get paid for being gone from work the day before or after a major holiday. I was steamed!!! After talking to the principal, he said that this must be new and has never heard of getting docked a day's pay before. So he said he would see what the deal really is and what's going on.

I mean really!!!!! I bust my ass teaching 7th graders math for almost 4 years at this school, and this is the thanks that I get? WTF?!?!?!?!?! Also get this! I have 52 personnal leave and sick days saved up. Not only that, I already have my sub lined up and everything.

So this is me at the moment right now...

:eyebrow: :madspit: :mad: :censored: :no: :scream: :rant: :angry: :scratch: :yell:

Well that just doesn't seem right. If you are taking vacation we all work hard to earn the vacation, and I would think especially planning it so far in advance that you would not have this problem. That is just retarded.

I would take a cut in pay for a day to see U2 tho. :yes:

Carek1230 said:
Well that just doesn't seem right. If you are taking vacation we all work hard to earn the vacation, and I would think especially planning it so far in advance that you would not have this problem. That is just retarded.

That's not just what I thought, but what everybody thought! Yes! You'd think by doing this early, that it wouldn't be a problem, but this is what I'm hearing:

"They have to make sure that there are enough subs in case of an emergency so that teachers don't have to cover during their conference time."

But it's like this all the time around the regular weekends!!! I think they are trying to make sure that teachers and employees of the district don't take an "extended" vacation. But if you have the personal days, what difference does it make?!?!?!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I would take a cut in pay for a day to see U2 tho. :yes:

:yes: I'M SEEING U2 NO MATTER WHAT!!! GISD CAN KISS MY ASS!!!

Bubba the Leviathan Lobster Dies at Zoo

PITTSBURGH - He dodged lobster pots for decades, endured a trip from the coast of Massachusetts to Pittsburgh and survived about a week in a fish market. But a trip to the zoo proved to be too much for a 22-pound lobster named Bubba

The leviathan of a lobster died Wednesday afternoon at the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium about a day after he was moved from Wholey's Market, said zoo spokeswoman Rachel Capp and Bob Wholey, owner of the fish market.

mmmmmmmbutter :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom