LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_of_L.A. said:

:eyebrow:

Clearly my coffee isn't strong enough because I don't get It! :scratch:

Back to requests, I would love to hear you guys play "Stay," "Original of the Species," "City of Blinding Lights" and/or "Angel of Harlem." Even if you only do one, I'll still be a happy camper.

Hahahah you said camping and that's funny becuz that is exactly what it will be like when you crash on the floor at my house!

since others are putting in their requests...

here are mine...

a day without me
i threw a brick
two hearts
ultraviolet

thats all for now...

sam b

Carek1230 said:
Oh yes I want to bring some too. I'll bring what Jase is bringing. Yes!

Well , Kren, you can bring the 'HOLY' or the 'TY'.
Missa, you can bring the 'NO'.
I think we are covered from there , unlesss anyone can think of anything else that needs to be brought.
Feel free to add.

night_and_day66 said:

Well , Kren, you can bring the 'HOLY' or the 'TY'.
Missa, you can bring the 'NO'.
I think we are covered from there , unlesss anyone can think of anything else that needs to be brought.
Feel free to add.

I will bring the TY then cuz I don't wanna bring four when everyone else is bringing only two.

Carek1230 said:

I will bring the TY then cuz I don't wanna bring four when everyone else is bringing only two.

Very well, its only fair.. can i get someone to bring the 'HOLY'? Anybody?
Otherwise ill bring it....

not the 'IT' though, Sams bringing that.

I thank you in advance.

WELL, at least I now have plans for St Paddys Day!:D.....

It will be awesome!! I'm bringing as many people as I can...

Is the 17th show a benefit show too?...I'm asking cause I am not reading 14 pages of posts:|

Either way I'll be in San Diego but unfortunately not on Sunday..I'll be there on Monday, day of the show....I'll donate my funds to the AWF though the net like last year but I'm glad that JT is doing this!!...you guys are way cool!:wink:

:dancing: "PARTY ON ST PADDYS!":dancing:

BonoFox1 said:
WELL, at least I now have plans for St Paddys Day!:D.....

It will be awesome!! I'm bringing as many people as I can...

Is the 17th show a benefit show too?...I'm asking cause I am not reading 14 pages of posts:|

Either way I'll be in San Diego but unfortunately not on Sunday..I'll be there on Monday, day of the show....I'll donate my funds to the AWF though the net like last year but I'm glad that JT is doing this!!...you guys are way cool!:wink:

:dancing: "PARTY ON ST PADDYS!":dancing:

Where are you bringing people for St Patty's? JT has a show on March 12th in Santa Monica and a show 3/27 at the HRC in San Diego which is the benefit show. Check their website, www.U2JT.com

Happy March!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom