LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono B. Jones said:

Not as funny as you laughing you a** off when Chedge was trying to show off his "guns" the other night at El Torito. :lmao:

why did he fire blanks?
All the bling in the world wont help you if you have no lead in yir pencil.

Bono B. Jones said:

Karen, can you call the Hard Rock and get the dimentions of the doorway? We gotta make sure Chedge's head can make it through.

:sick:

Good point BB, I will call first thing tomorrow! Better also allow for the tall pointy tips of his crown. I'm not sure this is going to work....we may have to lie him down and carry or push him in the horizontal position. Maybe if we all help SQUEEEZZE his head it'll fit through. Then again, maybe it will fit through going in but he won't be able to get back out at the end of the night!!! :lmao:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Well, Since I control the master copies of audio and video, this raises a very interesting situation. I can EASILY post some of these clips on our U2JT Yahoo group. Huuummmmmmm! So the question is, who's is goning to provide the biggest incentive, BB JONES or "The Ladies"???

Let the bidding begin!

Chas

Well us ladies can give you what you want :sexywink:

BB doesn't have that power :p

Power to the JT chicks!!!

TheEdge U2JT said:

Well, Since I control the master copies of audio and video, this raises a very interesting situation. I can EASILY post some of these clips on our U2JT Yahoo group. Huuummmmmmm! So the question is, who's is goning to provide the biggest incentive, BB JONES or "The Ladies"???

Let the bidding begin!

Chas

Well, technically Karen would have the biggest incentives....
Kren...show Chas your incentives please,
and lets just get this over with.

geesh

Jergens... :drool:

Bono B. Jones said:

Not as funny as you laughing you a** off when Chedge was trying to show off his "guns" the other night at El Torito. :lmao:

HEY! Do you all smell that? Yeah, that's what I thought...it smells like jealousy to me too!

I think he is just bitter that I was sitting at the end of the table between Rachel and Bon. He was stuck with Poolboy and Ron.

This coming from the guy who earlier that day, WHILE WEARING HIS COWBOY HAT, went to Denny with Poolboy and both ordered salads! How cute! Answer me this. Did you sit on the same side of the booth together?

Don't screw with me Jones. You don't want me busting one of my "guns" out on you! Chicks dig Mr. The Chedge!

Come on Rachel..Bon...back me up!

Chas

Last edited:
This thread is out of control!!! :lmao:

TheEdge U2JT said:
YO!

To get this back on topic.... any requests on what y'all would like to hear us play on Vertigo Eve?

Chas

Hmmm, I stilll want to hear "Two Hearts Beat As One," yeah yeah yeah yeah....but I can hear the excuses now.

"We would play it if we knew the chords...." ~Ron

"I'd sing it but the guys don't know how to play it"~ Bono "I answer to anything" Jones

"I know how to play it, I mean I'm Chedge how could I not know how to play it. It's the other guys!" ~Mr. Bling Bling Chedge King of Chedgeville

:blahblah:

Ok ok ok...I understand, you all know the song except for Ron so I give up. Just play something he knows how to play. :wink:

(Just give us JTChicks what we want and no one gets hurt)....

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hmmm, I stilll want to hear "Two Hearts Beat As One," yeah yeah yeah yeah....but I can hear the excuses now.

"I'd sing it but the guys don't know how to play it"~ Bono "I answer to anything" Jones

"I know how to play it, I mean I'm Chedge how could I not know how to play it. It's the other guys!" ~Mr. Bling Bling Chedge King of Chedgeville

Ok ok ok...I understand, you all know the song except for Ron so I give up. Just play something he knows how to play. :wink:

Angel, you've only seen us twice...yet you know us so well!:laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:
YO!

To get this back on topic.... any requests on what y'all would like to hear us play on Vertigo Eve?

Chas

YO HOLLA BACK!

The wonderful lady we have been dealing with at HRC would love to hear One and her other personal fave is MWays.

In God's Country (a given)
Bad
Vertigo (twice)
Streets
Lady witht he spinning head
Party Girl
SYCMIOYO
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU

(we don't really care what you play--just impress the hell outta the die hard U2 fans who'll be attending from all over the world)

It's gonna be so much fun!

THIRTY DAYS AND COUNTING...................

angel_of_L.A. said:

Carek1230 said:

(we don't really care what you play--just impress the hell outta the die hard U2 fans who'll be attending from all over the world)

It's gonna be so much fun!

THIRTY DAYS AND COUNTING...................

You nailed it! Honestly, just watching you guys play and feed off each other's energy is enough for me and the JTchicks. U2's music is an added bonus.

You could play polka for all we care. As long as Bono swings to the music, Chas has bling bling, Mike keeps the beat and Ron forgets the chords, we're happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom