LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono B. Jones said:

You'll just have to ask Icelle how it was, if she can remember. It was sooo long ago in a galaxy far far away.

Icelle, the checks in the mail baby. :laugh:

oh yes...i remember that night very well.

*waits for check*:wink:

Bono B. Jones said:

Not gonna happen ladies. I've destroyed the evidence. MMMWWWAAAHAHAAHAHAH!:evil:

You'll just have to ask Icelle how it was, if she can remember. It was sooo long ago in a galaxy far far away.

Icelle, the checks in the mail baby. :laugh:

Well, Since I control the master copies of audio and video, this raises a very interesting situation. I can EASILY post some of these clips on our U2JT Yahoo group. Huuummmmmmm! So the question is, who's is goning to provide the biggest incentive, BB JONES or "The Ladies"???

Let the bidding begin!

Chas

i had to go searching of my old journal for my entry of when i first saw the show at the church and well, i didnt write much but as you can tell, i was very much in awe of JT's performance. i remember this very well as some lifechanging events happened 3/25/04. they turned a bad day into the most excellent night.

3/25/2004

well, i've been home for some time now. i went to go see Joshua Tree perform at the church mentioned in Bono B Jones' thread.

wow...what can i say? the performance by these guys were awesome. they had it down to the last detail with how U2 dressed for the Boston and Slane castle shows. "bono" was excellent as a singer, very passionate with his singing. when they did MLK and All I Want Is You, i got a lump in my throat. they were nothing short of awesome. i would most definitely go see them again.

my only complaint was that the audience wasn't lively. of course, if i dont know anybody, im kind of reserved myself...but yeah. there should have been more u2 fans. other than that, it was great. i highly recommend

after the show was over, i slipped out back to my car. i would have stayed, but i was by myself, and i didnt know anybody, and i just felt shy at the moment. i wasn't about to go asking each of the band membesrs "hey are you bono b jones?" im just not that out going lol...

and yes i was totally :der: when i didnt place bono b. jones as "bono"...now that i realized..lol.

Last edited:
icelle said:
i had to go searching of my old journal for my entry of when i first saw the show at the church and well, i didnt write much but as you can tell, i was very much in awe of JT's performance. i remember this very well as some lifechanging events happened 3/25/04. they turned a bad day into the most excellent night.

and yes i was totally :der: when i didnt place bono b. jones as "bono"...now that i realized..lol.

Hey, thanks for posting that Icelle. Chedge is sending you out a check today. :laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Well, Since I control the master copies of audio and video, this raises a very interesting situation. I can EASILY post some of these clips on our U2JT Yahoo group. Huuummmmmmm! So the question is, who's is goning to provide the biggest incentive, BB JONES or "The Ladies"???

Let the bidding begin!

Chas

I'll pay for it NOT to be shown!! :no:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Your nervousness is incentive enough for it to be seen!

Now I'm intrigued. Ron, did you practice before the show? If you did, then there's nothing to fear.

Chas--I bid $50. :wink:

Do I hear $75?

I think I'm gonna post All I Want is You. I screw up the 3dr verse, so the guys cannot complain. Yes! I actually made a mistake! I know it is hard to believe.... I still think that bass had something to do with it... That or Faux Bono... I'd guess bass.....

Chas

TheEdge U2JT said:

Do I hear $75?

I think I'm gonna post All I Want is You. I screw up the 3dr verse, so the guys cannot complain. Yes! I actually made a mistake! I know it is hard to believe.... I still think that bass had something to do with it... That or Faux Bono... I'd guess bass.....

Chas

Gas to get to JT show $40
Cover & drinks at JT show $40
New outfit for JT show including bling blinged JT shirt $100

DVD of performance, mistakes or flawless: PRICELESS

i haven't been on interference for a while...

but i will be at the show in SD

and i am bringing IT!

u all have been warned!!!

sam b

Carek1230 said:

Gas to get to JT show $40
Cover & drinks at JT show $40
New outfit for JT show including bling blinged JT shirt $100

DVD of performance, mistakes or flawless: PRICELESS

Bling Bilng.....

So who's the one with the Ronco stud tool? I need to make a pair of jeans with the studded flames on the side like Edge's on the Boston DVD.

Help me out....Chedge wants some bling bling

thousandfold said:

Now you are just being silly, Chedge! How could anyone resist the pull of JT? I know I cannot!

Yeah, I hear that all the time. It's really just me. We all know chicks dig Mr. The Chedge! BBJones knows it too, he is just a bit shy and has a hard time fessing up to reality! They all just along for the ride.

Maybe we could change our name to Chedge's Joshua Tree. Or.. The U2 tribute formerly know as The Joshua Tree now knows as Chedge and the other 3 guys.

Finally: I perdict that Mr. Jones will pull out his crayons and construction paper and craft a finely worded response that he will post shortly... well bring it on Faux Bono.....ladies...back me up!

Chedge

Truth is I'm just lucky to be in BB's band...don't tell him I said that! You know..exploding ego and such...

TheEdge U2JT said:

Bling Bilng.....

So who's the one with the Ronco stud tool? I need to make a pair of jeans with the studded flames on the side like Edge's on the Boston DVD.

:laugh: You said STUD TOOL.:laugh:

Glad to hear your still going to FINALLY make them.

Pair of Jeans-$50
Ronco STUD TOOL-$8.99
Bling studs-$5.00
Seeing Chedge playing with his stud tool- :sick:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Bling Bilng.....

Bling bling ideas for Chas...
EdgeBono.jpg

TheEdge U2JT said:

Bling Bilng.....

Me me me me! :bump:

Me and Missa are the Bling Bling Babes!

I got the stud tool (oh yeah Baby!) :rockon:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Yeah, I hear that all the time. It's really just me. We all know chicks dig Mr. The Chedge! BBJones knows it too, he is just a bit shy and has a hard time fessing up to reality! They all just along for the ride.

Maybe we could change our name to Chedge's Joshua Tree. Or.. The U2 tribute formerly know as The Joshua Tree now knows as Chedge and the other 3 guys.

Finally: I perdict that Mr. Jones will pull out his crayons and construction paper and craft a finely worded response that he will post shortly... well bring it on Faux Bono.....ladies...back me up!

Chedge

Truth is I'm just lucky to be in BB's band...don't tell him I said that! You know..exploding ego and such...

Karen, can you call the Hard Rock and get the dimentions of the doorway? We gotta make sure Chedge's head can make it through.

:sick:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Bling Bilng.....

Bring us your pants, Emporer Chedge, we will bling you up! :bow:

Carek1230 said:

Bring us your pants, Emporer Chedge, we will bling you up! :bow:

Karen, unless you want to be made sick or be extremely dissapointed, make sure Chedge is wearing pants when he brings you the pants.:lmao:

turi001 said:
i haven't been on interference for a while...

but i will be at the show in SD

and i am bringing IT!

u all have been warned!!!

sam b

Well, the Founder of the U2GTA (Greater Toronto Area) will make it to the Hard Rock...watch out girls, you'll be in the presence of a VIP with this guy!!!!

Sam, hope to see you there!!

Mr. BAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom