LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a JT family dinner at the HRC before the show? 7pm. I will just need to know who is going so i can have them get a table ready for us.

Wow, I can't believe someone would write something like that. If Jase and Allegra holds him down I'll roll over him
FIREdevil.gif

I just got on the list, wow, this turn out is so fab! I want to join you guys for dinner I just need to run it by my possy.

night_and_day66 said:
LMFAO!!! DAMMIT, I WASNT HERE FOR THIS!! FRICK, FRICK, FRICK!

Good one Krotch, er, Karen
:lmao:

I spoke on OUR behalf! I included you! I did! I did!
I did dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono B. Jones said:

Hard Rock Cafe - San Diego

7:00 PM
801 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 615-7625
www.hardock.com

Fans of Bono... listen up! The Joshua Tree is very proud to announce they will be playing a charity event to benefit the African Well Fund www.africanwellfund.org, an organization dedicated to raising funds for building and maintaining wells in Africa. We encourage you to check out their website and read about this very, very, and we mean very worthy cause. The band is set to hit the stage at 7:00 or so, and are primed and ready to help Bono and the boys kick off their 2005 North American Tour. Also, the perfect time and place to meet up with hundreds of U2 fans coming into town for the first U2 show of the tour!

:slant:

i just called the hard rock san diego to see if i could reserve tickets through the hard rock directly (you can do this at the HR here in las vegas) but apparently, the HR in SD doesn't have a place for bands to play. they connected me to the la jolla HR. then i spoke with a girl who says she thinks JT wasn't signed to play this particular night.

she wants me to call her later tonight to make absolutely sure that the information she gave me is correct.

bonosgirl84 said:

i just called the hard rock san diego to see if i could reserve tickets through the hard rock directly (you can do this at the HR here in las vegas) but apparently, the HR in SD doesn't have a place for bands to play. they connected me to the la jolla HR. then i spoke with a girl who says she thinks JT wasn't signed to play this particular night.

she wants me to call her later tonight to make absolutely sure that the information she gave me is correct.

JT is playing at HRC San Diego. This is a special charity gig, not an advertised HRC show, and the HR employees obviously haven't a clue what is going on. They are not selling the tickets, you can only get tickets for the event through reservation/RSVP by going to ATU2.com and I don't know if they are all sold out yet or not but I'd suggest getting on their list. There are links to people at the AWF (Sherry is in charge) who will help you or put your name on a list. Don't know if showing up the night of you might get in if there are any tix available but the venue only holds 250. Doesn't matter if there is a stage or not. Hope this info helps.

Karen

bonosgirl84 said:

I think you should try that @u2 site and at least see if there is a waiting list...paypal payment has to be within 7 days of receiving their email...its possible some may not pay the $20 per head ... some people reserved quite a few seats, maybe to hold or sell,,,try them also.....just a thought...good luck.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

I think you should try that @u2 site and at least see if there is a waiting list...paypal payment has to be within 7 days of receiving their email...its possible some may not pay the $20 per head ... some people reserved quite a few seats, maybe to hold or sell,,,try them also.....just a thought...good luck.

haha never know, maybe we will see them being sold on eBay!

who'da thunk JT show tix would be on eBay hehe WOW!

Carek1230 said:

I knew if I bought 200 tickets I'd have a chance to get in! :wink:

Carek1230 said:

Which would only support my theory that people will buy any and all crap if you list it on Ebay!

If that includes someone listing tickets to see us...ladies and gentelmen.. it is official, the world is coming to an end.

Chedge

TheEdge U2JT said:

Which would only support my theory that people will buy any and all crap if you list it on Ebay!

If that includes someone listing tickets to see us...ladies and gentelmen.. it is official, the world is coming to an end.

Chedge

Ladies and Gents,

The Chedgemaster has returned~!:rockon:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Chedge

:blahblah:

Well, well, well...look what the cat drug in!

Not sure if Karen, the eBay Queen, would like to hear you say that Chas. She actually gave me some really cool U2 stuff that I still treasure this very day!

Thanks again Karen! :wink: :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom