LA's The Joshua Tree - June gig!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some more looks for y'all :wink:

Madonna

madonna_05.jpg

Duran Duran

duranduran_01.jpg

Allegra said:
Remember the first thought you had at the Vertigo tour this year..."Doesn't the new Vertigo tour T-shirt with the big red 'V' on the front remind you of that TV series 'V' from the 80's?"

We'll here you go folks...

Look at them! :ohmy: :lmao:

vtheseries-1.JPG

nice, I remember when she eats that giant rat

Allegra said:
Remember the first thought you had at the Vertigo tour this year..."Doesn't the new Vertigo tour T-shirt with the big red 'V' on the front remind you of that TV series 'V' from the 80's?"

We'll here you go folks...

Look at them! :ohmy: :lmao:

vtheseries-1.JPG
The guy in the photo looks as if hes holding his shit in.

Ive seen that look before...on 2 year olds and Gary.
:yikes:

RedrocksU2 said:
IMG_64.jpg

^ someone getting ready for this saturday.......:laugh:

Did anybody else see Flock of Seagulls last week on the show "Hit Me Baby One More Time"? They were awful! Why does a major network feel the need to bring back the has-beens of the 80's, let them perform the one big hit they had and then make them cover a current hit! I'll cringe if any of the upcoming shows covers a current U2 song!

ONE bands

RedrocksU2 said:
Hi guys, listen I bought some ONE.org bracelets and I have 5 extra for the U2JT gang......so if you want one, be one of the first 5 posts after this message.....:rockon:

My ONE bands finally arrived. I thought I would never get them; I only ordered them in April. There must be shortage of HDPE....

Anyway, I won't need one of your extras so if you have any other takers... Thanks for hanging on to one for me. I have some extras too if anyone needs one!

Any System of a Down fans out there?

Presale for Long Beach show Aug 4th on sale now on Ticketmaster - password is "mesmerize" if anyone is interested!

Doozer61 said:
umm, you better look at that website because it says 80's night is FRIDAY not SATURDAY...

DMP may be punk'd that night...:lmao:

www.club-addiction.com

Just to clarify, the band has declared this our own 80's night.

Since Hully Gully's is a big 80's club, we thought it would be appropriate (and fun) to just play all 80's U2 that night and dress accordingly (sans mullets). It was brought up by some of our friends to see if everyone who's coming to see the show would dress up in 80's attire. It's up to you if you want to come dressed up or not.

DMP may get punk'd regardless. :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

Just to clarify, the band has declared this our own 80's night.

Since Hully Gully's is a big 80's club, we thought it would be appropriate (and fun) to just play all 80's U2 that night and dress accordingly (sans mullets). It was brought up by some of our friends to see if everyone who's coming to see the show would dress up in 80's attire. It's up to you if you want to come dressed up or not.

DMP may get punk'd regardless. :lol:

Bring it on!!!!

TheEdge U2JT said:

That sounds like a challenge to you BB Jones.

BB, you know that I always have your back, BUT... I'm putting my money on DMP for this one!

If I had any money....I'd put it on DMP too. :lmao:

Thanks Chas, I knew I could count on you!

Ahh, now back to tapping on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom