LA's The Joshua Tree - July 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Thank you!

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey LuvU2_7, that was us on St. Paddy's Day on STAR 98.7.

Hope to see you at the next one.

Jason.

You guys rocked! Did I see you guys are performing at the Fair? Maybe we can make it a family thing.

Re: Re: Re: Thank you!

LuvU2_7 said:

You guys rocked! Did I see you guys are performing at the Fair? Maybe we can make it a family thing.

Hey, thanks! We had a blast that day there at Harry O's with Jason Pullman and Lisa Foxx from STAR 98.7. We played for nearly 7 hours straight that day!

We will be at the LA County fair September 9, 10, 11, and 14. Be sure to come by and see us!

Jason.

Re: Thank you!

LuvU2_7 said:
Hi, Allegra! Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I couldn't make the show. :sad: BUT, I think I heard them on the radio on St. Patrick's Day! If it's the same group, they were AWESOME!! Especially "The Edge"!! :flirt: What's his name? I added their website to my list of faves; I'll have to go back and check it out. Thanks for telling me how to pick up my message too - I'm new to Interference.

Happy 4th of July! :wave:

Howdy! :wave:

Glad you got my message!

And you're welcome!

Re: Thank you!

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey, thanks! We had a blast that day there at Harry O's with Jason Pullman and Lisa Foxx from STAR 98.7. We played for nearly 7 hours straight that day!

We will be at the LA County fair September 9, 10, 11, and 14. Be sure to come by and see us!

Jason.

Cool! Thanks, Jason.:wave:

Hey guys!

Just wanted to recap on last friday's show.....

* Got there early, listened to the guy warm up...:up:
* Joined Rachel and Kren in the VIP JT "area"...and had some beers...
* Icelle, Janelle, Missa and Chicaedge joined in a bit later...
* Crowd was late to get there and they seemed almost not into it, but Jason (Just like Bono would....) took total control of the audience and sparked the momentum that we are used to seeing ...
* There was a guy that kept on jumping up and down....I thought he was going to hit the roof....:huh: ...he was happy.
* Chicaedge and I had a great conversation.....I love ya girl! You are too cool!
* I also had a great time with my "drinking buddy" Michelle, I was keeping an eye on her for a friend of mine...... ;)
* The set was awesome, everytime "The unforgettable fire" is played, it gets better.
* We missed The BAWs and Ricky.....
* No fog machine :laugh:

Allegra said:

:lol:

Now don't be a smart-ass! Everybody knows that the only thing that is official right now are private parties. As soon as a "gig" is posted on the JT website, I'll post it here. :sexywink:

:hmm: JT and a private party :drool:

I wonder ......
Bust my balls cowgirl!!!!!! YEE-HAW BACK AT YA!!!

i see alot of private party concerts for august.

im going thru withdrawals already:crack:

Lives in a good part of Orange County; has a tri-level home with large back yard, covered patio, bar-b-que, plenty of parking and the potential for a lot of alcohol consumption...

Knows "the band" has a couple of open August dates...:hmm:

maybe Mr. BAW should order a "private party"......

Mr. BAW said:
Lives in a good part of Orange County; has a tri-level home with large back yard, covered patio, bar-b-que, plenty of parking and the potential for a lot of alcohol consumption...

Hmmmmm...I'll bet "the band" would quote an awfully good price too, especially if we promise to feed them and supply beverages to quench their thirst! I know someone who would BBQ, someone who would bartend, a photographer and videographer or two or three......but NO FOG!

OMG! On my way home from work I saw this truck with the license plate that said OOTS. As he was passing me he sorta waved, cuz I know he saw my U2 decal on my back window. It made me smile!
:love:

U2JT's agenda......

Private Party Saturday, July 30, 2005

Stockton, CA

Private Party Saturday, August 20, 2005

Upland, CA

Private Party Saturday, September 3, 2005

TBD

Good times!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Can't wait 'til WE get our next dose.......

RedrocksU2 said:
U2JT's agenda......

Private Party Saturday, July 30, 2005

Stockton, CA

Private Party Saturday, August 20, 2005

Upland, CA

Private Party Saturday, September 3, 2005

TBD

Good times!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Can't wait 'til WE get our next dose.......

Just to let everyone know, we ARE working on scheduling more non-private shows.

Not sure if anything will be booked for the rest of this month right now, but I am positve we will have something for August lined up. We're looking to play out more....a lot more in the coming months.

As soon as Bonnie's back from vacation, she's getting to work on booking us.

We'll see you soon Carlos! Oh, and thanks again bro! :wink:

Mr. BAW said:

Go ahead, twist our arms. :lmao:

Adam's Member said:

bbq? alcohol? and by the looks of DMP's post ....Texas hold em?
throw in some hot chicks and I'm in!

No need to worry, Ive got that covered, you should see my girlfriends, friends!

Carek1230 said:
:lol: :applaud: Me thinks this might could be coming together nicely! And August is not that far away, gang! :rockon: Ya know, we never did get that Mrs Knotts chicken either! :giggle:

well, there will be BBQ, but if this does happen, I will go get the Knotts chicken party platter!!!

Back
Top Bottom