LA's The Joshua Tree - August 5th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok. thanks. make that a possible 2 others. 3rd one is 16. i really want her to see jt.

The show was great guys, once JT got to take the stage. Standing room only! Lots of drunks, Chedge boys in rare form, Chica you rock and Missa, girl, you roll! Chedge Girls's got beautiful bling and it was good to see Bon again! Jathon you done good all in BLACK :up: and why was Ron the last one there? All in all it was fun. I was the first one there and probably the last one to get home & of course cannot sleep but I made it!

If you wanna see my pics PM me for the link. Some I won't post publicly :shocked: :giggle:

Oh and the only one lurking outside this time was that cockroach in the parking lot :shame:

Carek1230 said:
The show was great guys, once JT got to take the stage. Standing room only! Lots of drunks, Chedge boys in rare form, Chica you rock and Missa, girl, you roll! Chedge Girls's got beautiful bling and it was good to see Bon again! Jathon you done good all in BLACK :up: and why was Ron the last one there? All in all it was fun. I was the first one there and probably the last one to get home & of course cannot sleep but I made it!

If you wanna see my pics PM me for the link. Some I won't post publicly :shocked: :giggle:

Oh and the only one lurking outside this time was that cockroach in the parking lot :shame:

Thanks to everyone that came out for a very late night. It was great to see many of the "family" again. I wish I had more time to say hello to all of you!

Looks like we have a few more shows coming up that were booked last night.....more details to come..Anyone want to go to the Pasadena area?

I'm tired!

more shows, awesome:up:

sorry for above comment, hangover is now gone. that was evil.

This is an awesome shot.....i must say....

IMG_0187.jpg

Last edited:
The evening rocked. I loved it was all old school. Rattle and Hum is one of my favorite albums. Plus after being awake for 23 hours and a drink it really adds to it all..:giggle:

oh Kren... :bow:

Can you accidentally delete that scary one of the redhead? I'll pay you if I must.

^Awwww Missa, you looked so lovely after your long long journey and the drink didn't seem to affect you, silly! It was indeed good times. I'll think about deletion of the photo -- I could hold that thought hostage in exchange for DVD's :eeklaugh: :hug:

Carek1230 said:

Wow, it sounds like I missed another great show........

Oh well......I'll be ready for the laughing gas for the next one....

Kren, can you please me the link?....I would like to see those pics....thanks!

Back
Top Bottom