Land of the Sandy Ego (San Diego, Ca.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So other than Sparkysgrrrl, Missa and I... are there any other San Diegans floating around Interference? Long shot, I know, but just checking ;)

PS... Sparkysgrrrl, if you see this message, write me some time. :)

Last edited:
Mr. Baw: I think I've a slightly softened kit-kat in my pocket. Will that suffice? :lol:

Martha: HOS (at least I think it was him) was in a band that was from San Diego. In fact I used to go see perform a few times :up: But he has since moved away as far as I can remember being told. And as for you being busy... you know I'm a pretty reliable handy man... you know, just in case you need some assistance :shifty:

Cleasai said:
So other than Sparkysgrrrl, Missa and I... are there any other San Diegans floating around Interference? Long shot, I know, but just checking ;)

Yes I am a San Diegan, but I don't believe you are. In all my years here I have never met another U2 fan. I went to the Elevation concert here expecting to finally meet some, but every single person I talked to was from Phoenix, AZ or the LA area. After that concert I resigned myself to the fact that I am the only U2 fan here.

Heya mango, sorry it took me so long to reply. I took some time off from Interference. But yea I am most definately from here. I also went to Elevation at the Sports Arena... desite the fact that I had food poisening that day/night :ohmy: I even wore my WIRE tag and everything hoping to come across at least one other person. But no... I did feel like a bit of a nerd though for doing that when no one else had :der::lol:

Hey, I'm in San Diego...moved last year from the East coast, but English originally. Did you guys get tickets for the 28th ? Any plans to meet beforehand ?

I used to live in SD. My folks still do and I miss SD at times. Anyhow, will be down for 3/30 show. GA baby. I gotta get inside the circle!!!

Hopefully peeps from the 3/28 show will post some info on getting inside. Haven't been to the sports arena in ages. I think last show I saw in San Diego, coincidentally, PopMart at Jack Murphy!!!

Can't wait for another u2 year.

Back
Top Bottom