L.A. November 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Jan, count me in!
:rockon:

Carlos will bring the
Animaux32.gif
and
Alcooliques26.gif

Cool! I'll bring the champagne and baked brie!!!

Or maybe woo woo shooters!!!

I'm still looking for tix to 11/1! Hopefully my ticket angel is looking out for me!

^thanks mr.baw!

I have GA to that show and I'm going with 3 others. I'm hoping for a ticket drop the next morning for the second night :hyper:

then i'm going to Vegas and hoping for the same thing. I wish I'd given in earlier and just bought the tickets :tsk:

I'll look for you and we'll be in Vegas as well....you must pm us with more details as to where we can find you; reach you by cell, etc. party girl! :wink:

ps...we're going to the fair tonight to catch JT's last show!

FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PARTY ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY AFTER THE SHOWS......
Do you mind if I mention my Private Fan Party in Vegas after both shows here too.....well, I guess I have already done it now haven't I!!!
This was originally a small gathering planned back in April...it has turned into 140 fans coming from all over the globe to party after the U2 shows...I am holding a Silent Auction to raise money for the less fortunate.....
Visit my party site for info and email me if you are interested in coming....would love to see more Blue Crack addicts there!

*Open Bar
*ONE Auction
*Post show until you fall over!
*Light Food included
*Tribute Band U2JT!!!
*More new friends than you can shake a mic at
*Possible Recovery Brunch at Fado's

LINK to www.onezoo4u2.org

PEACE,
Mari

PS- CARRIE!!! Email me if you need help with anything out there...I have done a boat-load of research since April...I'll be happy to share

Back
Top Bottom