July 7th featuring Zootlesque in So.Cal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone please fill me in on Zoot and the hefe's ...is there a connection? his favorite drink? he doesn't drink? he gets trashed easy? and who is this Zoot? where is he from? someone tell me about the Zoot and why we're having a party in His Honor...now there's a guy I'd like to meet....

lemme see....

He is visiting from New Jersey. His favorite album is Achtung baby he's a 90's music fanatic.

Rumor has it he gets drunk easily and yes he does enjoy hefe. But mostly Carlos Dana and I enjoy hefe at Alcatraz :love: they have a very good one. Recommended by your son no less :D

Mr. BAW said:
Someone please fill me in on Zoot and the hefe's ...is there a connection? his favorite drink? he doesn't drink? he gets trashed easy? and who is this Zoot? where is he from? someone tell me about the Zoot and why we're having a party in His Honor...now there's a guy I'd like to meet....

Hefe is short for Hefeweizen, which is a German style beer, hefe means yeast, and weizen means wheat. Its a somewhat frutiy tasting full bodied beer with a cloudy hue. And when you drink it at Alcatraz, please try it without the lemon cause only Americans do that, and the acidity kills the true taste of the beer, and it kills the head.:drool:

DeadMansParty said:

Hefe is short for Hefeweizen, which is a German style beer, hefe means yeast, and weizen means wheat. Its a somewhat frutiy tasting full bodied beer with a cloudy hue. And when you drink it at Alcatraz, please try it without the lemon cause only Americans do that, and the acidity kills the true taste of the beer, and it kills the head.:drool:

:drool: :drool:

DeadMansParty said:

I seriously don't like the lemon I thought I was weird.

Mr. BAW fixing Carlos' headache...:mad:

TM1536.gif

Back
Top Bottom