JT's next gig....hey! It's November!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
269c.jpg

:wave:
Hey everybody! I'm so glad Carek got things rolling again... think I've recovered from last weekend just in time for JT again... WOOHOO! even better with fog and bubbles... Will the Sith be joining us? When nine hundred years he turns, look as good he will not...

DeadMansParty said:

DMP's propensity for drama started very young...Matter of fact, on the day he was born, his horoscope read that "persons born in this day were destined to be in the theater, entertainment, etc. with the sheer purpose of bringing smiles to everyone around...."

In addition to his solid musical experience, the little known fact is that he had the 8th grade lead in Charles Dicken's Christmas Carol...this was BAW's first experience (other than at home) to see her step-son in action! Nothing surprises us, especially the photo above...!

if I wanted you to write a book about me.......................then..............I'd uh.........ask you to write a book about me.

It all started when we were kids, about 5 years old, Mr Baw did this haunting tale of the headless horseman to all the kids on the block, then dissapeared, only to appear with a cape, and no head chasing and scaring the crap out of us. You should have seen us running around screaming our heads off ( no pun intended). Thats where I get it from.

Remember the old song, "Its my party and I'll cry if I want to...."

"He's my son, and I'll brag if I want to
Brag if I want to, brag if I want to...
You would brag to if you had a son like you!" :whistle:

Mr. BAW said:
Remember the old song, "Its my party and I'll cry if I want to...."

"He's my son, and I'll brag if I want to
Brag if I want to, brag if I want to...
You would brag to if you had a son like you!" :whistle:

That is so sweet.....I am so glad to know you all! :hug: Father, son, step mother, wife, husband, sister, friends.......

so missa are you bakeing the special batch this time cause last time was fun :wink:

by the way has anyone checked out the SM link on missas myspace, go to www.myspace.com/agentmissa and clik on the SM link.... oh and if you love thechica don't tell her I told you, she's got a mean kick :reject:

Hola!

I've seen JT a bunch of time. LOVE JT! And I Love EXIT!! I want to bring two of my U2 fanatic friends to the next gig.

*waiting not so patiently* So when is the next gig?!

Hello to everyone I have seen a few times at gigs just haven't spoken to really. hehe I'm the girl who loves to dance to MW, fly, Discotheque etc. I just like to dance =) With my little larry freak friend Lucy. and U2 fan Alan, gray hair looks a bit like Adam now hehe. Oh and friends with Jase.

Oh and I danced onstage with Bono at Staples1 hehe YAY!! But I wanted Adam =( Right idea, wrong member lol

But I always have a kick ass time at JT gigs. Can't wait for the next one.

Mr. Baw, DD is for Dolores Della. First and Middle name. but I like ..

-DD*

Back
Top Bottom