JT @ The Great American Irish Fair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

You looked fabulous Ron, especially trying to get off the stage during 40 :lmao:

And I'm as white as you. Well, not today. Parts of me are extremely red, like my hands. I may take a photo and upload that later :shifty:

Redkat - you should have gone over to the 2 guys who were dancing during American Wake. They were getting jiggy with it :wink:

I was soooooo tired...too much partying leads to eventual pooping...er, you know what I mean :reject: :lol:

But if I had known the kilts were coming out, I would have stayed for sure!

Adam's Member said:
sorry if any of you have permanent retina damage or solar flare effect on your camera lenses..........

My mother was a polar bear and my dad was liquid paper.

I'm so white....I glow in the dark

my first time to wear a skirt........................

well...................

without heels anyway

:ohmy:

:reject:

Yea, even the sun put shades on. :cool:

Thats why it was so overcast.
:lmao:

Lila64 said:
:giggle:

You looked fabulous Ron, especially trying to get off the stage during 40 :lmao:

That was fricken classic!
Only Ron would get caught in his own wires while trying to exit the stage during of all songs '40'.
:der: :nerd:

Even better was Bonnie and I were telling him that parents were running to their children,
shielding them to what Ron revealed he DIDNT have on under his kilt.
:shocked:
He really believed me when i told him that the police were on their way to speak with him.
I am good at game face.
:lmao: :lmao:

Double:nerd:

Bono's American Wife said:
I was soooooo tired...too much partying leads to eventual pooping...er, you know what I mean :reject: :lol:

But if I had known the kilts were coming out, I would have stayed for sure!

Yeah, Mr. B looked a little spent on Sunday!

As for the kilts...you missed out:sexywink:

865c9b13.jpg

There are more pics of boys in kilts on the Joshua Tree web site. http://u2jt.com/media/archive.html

Back
Top Bottom