JT St Pat's at HRC LA Volume 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:

I would say then, that makes me #2...but it'll leave me toooo open to the butt of jokes...esp from Ron.

Sooo, ill just say ive been causing trouble and wreeking the most delicious of havocs with my boys since their 2nd show at the little mexican restuarant in Rancho Cucamonga.

jasebbj.jpg

BBJ doing what he does best...turning on the ladies.

Little did they know what the fuck they were in for when i came along.

inagalaxyfarfaraway.jpg

I really do love these guys.

BTW...
Who the hell is the tall white boy...he's fuckin blindin' me.

I don't think I gave my permission for my pic to be on here:mad:

TheEdge U2JT said:
I don't get it. Why does everyone bash her? I guess maybe she is just an easy target.

I havent bashed her.
I think she was very beautiful at one time, and is still slightly attractive.
I think her purportions are an optical illusion that just throws people off.
They are unrealistic.
But i believe she is very intelligent, a passionate person, a dedicated mother and activist,
that unfortunatly has to act stupid and 'bimbo'-ish in order to further herself for financial gain.

She is my hero!!
:drool:

Not to mention the woman has a fine set of genuine faux naughty funbags of love.

Lila64 said:
I became an addict last night I think :lmao:

oh, I think my anniversary is this week as well. How time flies :ohmy: :wink:

:lmao: Congratulations, Lila, have a drink on me.

See you guys need to be razzing Miss Lila here on her post count! Addict status in ONE YEAR! Check it!

Must be all those late night set list parties! :wink:

Setlist parties :drool: Oh how I miss them :sad:

I have to find where on this site it tells you the date you signed up. I could swear it was 3/29. Just think, this time last year the tour had just gotten under way... :(

Lila64 said:
Setlist parties :drool: Oh how I miss them :sad:

I have to find where on this site it tells you the date you signed up. I could swear it was 3/29. Just think, this time last year the tour had just gotten under way... :(

user cp look at you profile

TheEdge U2JT said:
Pam Pic Update,

I saw a few other flashes go off when we took our picture with Pam. If anyone has a copy, please send it to me.

Apparently the one that was taken came out too dark. Does not make sense to me since the flash went off!?! We are still trying to get a copy of it anyhow.

there were several flashes going off, and a bunch of guys with their cell phone cams out snapping away. Too bad they didn't get my good side :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom