JT St Pat's at HRC LA Volume 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Numb1075 said:
anyone remember the setlist? I'm curious if it was at all similar to the Unforgettable Fire set in NY ?

SET1 -ZOO TV-

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Then The Real Thing
Bad/So Cruel/Bad
Mysterious Ways
I Will Follow
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Wild Horses
Sunday Bloody Sunday

ACOUSTIC SET
Angel of Harlem
Stay
Satellite of Love

Out of Control
With or Without You
Pride

SET 2 -VERTIGO--

COBL
Vertigo
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
All I Want is You (Marriage Proposal)
Spanish Eyes/2 Hearts/Gloria
New Years Day
Party Girl
Streets
All Because of You
One
Walk On

Stuck in a Moment- Acoustic

There was also a slight bit of Hartland in there somewhere.

well, for many - getting to the HRC on a Friday night, St. Patricks Day and rain scattered thru the southland - it was quite a bitch to say the least. I got lucky, and it only took me 80 minutes to get there. Well worth it. Thanks for the setlist, daughter was asking. She listened on the phone for part, and she was like... what's that during Bad, LOL. She thought I said 'So Cruel', but wasn't sure. She enjoyed it as well :up:

Carek1230 said:

Is this the week RR goes to Boston on his business trip? I think he started a thread somewhere about it and he was gonna meet up with some other Interlanders there.

EEk! Or maybe he DID take off with Pam?!!!!

And Techfire, you should have come around and introduced yourself! So many of us were there and it would have been so much fun to meet you! :shame:

:applaud: So glad to hear that the HR LA was happy with JT, as they should be. That's THREE HR's that Jason's performed at! I hope that you guys develop a good repoire with them. Next up: House of Bliues!!!! (I hope)

I know, my bad. We got there a little late and started chit chatting, when I wasn't with my group I was spending time at the bar fighting to get a drink and food. I'll make a better effort next time.

It was a great show, my girlfriend is an average U2 fan and she was wowed by the show and crowd reaction. Great night.

Lila64 said:
got any pics to post techfire? :hmm:

Do you mean my picture with Pam Anderson? Sure, if I can figure out how to download from my phone. I'm not a tech wizard so I need some assistance.
Did anyone see the camara's go off from the paparazzi when Pam walked out, crazy.

I never saw her come or go. Not that I really care. I guess it's a man thang :wink: Can you email the pic from your phone to your computer? If so, it should be easy to figure out from there. If not, um... I'm no tech wiz either :reject:

the paparazzi were in fact out in full force outside of the venue,
I had the pleasure of meeting miss Anderson, she was very nice and seemed impressed with the show.

and then her, my s.o. and I snuck off for a 3 way............. :drool:

then I woke up :laugh:

I was sitting there and I heard someone come in from outside saying there were several camera men waiting; then I saw that P.A.'s henchmen were waiting for her car to pull up...then, as if we didn't know who she was, she ducks out from the kitchen door, she flung her hair over her head covering her face and she ran out the front door only to be whisked off her feet by Redrocksu2.

All is true but the last 9 words....:shrug: the life of a rockstar's ho.

Adam's Member said:
the paparazzi were in fact out in full force outside of the venue,
I had the pleasure of meeting miss Anderson, she was very nice and seemed impressed with the show.

and then her, my s.o. and I snuck off for a 3 way............. :drool:

then I woke up :laugh:

You go right ahead there Mr Adam...
But leave me out of it.

:yuck:

Id rather be the creamy middle of a Ricky and Didi OreO. :drool:

have a safe trip, wherever you are posting from :wave: :hug:

just came on the radio... I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For :dance:

Bono's American Wife said:

Don't talk about Carlos that way! :madwife:

:hug:

Hi guys!
That show was great!

The highlight of the whole evening (Besides the music) was FINALLY meeting Lila64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathie and I spend some quality time with her........Good times!!! She is so much fun and soooooo sweet!

:shifty:...gentlemen........she is a hottie too.....:shifty: :rockon:

I still haven't seen anyone post a pic of her here........:lol:

:ohmy:

blushing.gif

I'm... speechless. That was very sweet of you to say Carlos, and not just cuz of that $20 you tried to slip me :wink:

Again, it was so great to meet all of you that I've met here thru Interference
3.gif

RedrocksU2 said:

I still haven't seen anyone post a pic of her here........:lol:

I have many pics of Lila. The back of her head, the back of her standing on the chair in front of me, her arm, her hand, her cell phone :giggle: I could swear I took a pic of her with you and Kathie....maybe that wasn't with my camera? Ah jeez, I'm losing it! If you wanna see all my pics PM me for my Photobucket link. I took 119 pics. :camera:

by the way... what cologne were you men wearing? My jacket still has a lovely scent and I'm not sure who I should attribute it to... Carlos? MrBAW? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom