JT Gathering-Irvine April 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
birthday3.gif
Rachel

Adam's Member said:
get a room you two! :wink:

Dammit Ron, that's MY line you stole. Thanks a lot for asking permission to use it! I've got the copyright on it and everything! :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL. I hope you do milk it for as long as you can, and I know you can! :hug:

DD Thanks for the email! You ROCK!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....DAMMIT! We need a JT Fixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool:

Does anyone want a DVD of Staples LA2 11-2-05 with Bonus footage from LA1 which includes EXIT onstage, One, 40 and ME with Bono on stage for WOWY... wanting Adam OF COURSE!! Psh Silly Bono! DD is for Adam hehe

JT is the next best thing. I need a JT fix as well. I think I am going to go to the May13th? gig in San Diego. Make a weekend out of it YAY!!

-DD*

I have that dvd, it's great! :wink: A little bird told me that Missa would love a copy, she was going to copy mine.....

Can't wait till May 13th! About time JT plays down here in my neck of the woods! Who all else is coming?!!

AdamGroupie said:
Does anyone want a DVD of Staples LA2 11-2-05 with Bonus footage from LA1 which includes EXIT onstage, One, 40 and ME with Bono on stage for WOWY... wanting Adam OF COURSE!! Psh Silly Bono! DD is for Adam hehe

JT is the next best thing. I need a JT fix as well. I think I am going to go to the May13th? gig in San Diego. Make a weekend out of it YAY!!

-DD*

:hmm:....I'll take it! :D

AdamGroupie said:

oh....Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

I do! I do!

I would love to have a copy!

It would be a nice BD present :wink:

PM me or email me so that I can give you my personal mailing info.

Thanks!

You can email your info... I'll make a few copies. Gotsa buy some more DVDs. Who was at the LA nov. shows? I know Rachel was there on Nov1. Jase was there on Nov2 in the ELLIPSE!!! Harassing Bono. I was talking to Adam about Bono lol

Does any have bootlegs from the elevation tour or vertigo? Just wondering.

-DD*

DVD

I would love a copy of that DVD! Please PM me or email me at jan914@u2.com for contact info! That was a great show and I was lucky to get a very last minute ticket for it!

Thanks!
Jan

AdamGroupie said:
You can email your info... I'll make a few copies. Gotsa buy some more DVDs. Who was at the LA nov. shows? I know Rachel was there on Nov1. Jase was there on Nov2 in the ELLIPSE!!! Harassing Bono. I was talking to Adam about Bono lol

Does any have bootlegs from the elevation tour or vertigo? Just wondering.

-DD*

Excuse me, i believe it was the other way around...
i had to call security on him.

mmmmmmmmmmmBonoinhandcuffs
:drool:

damnit i keep forgetting to log in as icelle...

i swore i'd never go back to long beach but for jt i will. i need my jt fix. yes..yes i do.

Sounds good Chedge, I think Im in town at the end of May..Would love to check you guys out. Be in touch

mick

Back
Top Bottom