Joshua Tree tribute show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cuchelo1

Babyface
hello everyone... my name is michael edwin stuart, and i am a singer living in new york city. i was asked this summer to participate in a series called "Under the Covers" where musicians
picked their favorite album and sang it in its entirety. the variety of music played was incredible- fleetwood mac,carly simon, the beatles, cole porter, ella fitzgerald, shirley temple, you get the idea... i chose "Joshua Tree". the series went very well and due to popular demand i am doing two more "encore" shows in october. full information is below, and if anyone from this forum wants to check it out i will happily give a discount on the cover.
thanks for listening...
Michael Edwin Stuart
sings U2: The Joshua Tree at Mama Rose's 219 Second Avenue (between 13th and 14th Streets)
with Greg Schlotthauer on piano and JP Perreaux on guitar
reservations: 212 533 0558
$15 cover plus two drink minimum
October 2nd and 9th at 9:30 pm
(hlaf price cover if you make a reservation and identify yourself as a member of interference.com)

DATE CHANGE FOR THE FIRST SHOW!
the dates for the shows are monday october 4th at 7 pm and saturday october 9th at 9:30 pm... all of the other information above applies. i hope this doesn't mess anyone up...
thanks again...
michael edwin stuart

Back
Top Bottom