Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and also, if you order thru the bar, and open a tab, please do not ask to get it transfered to a server if you decide to move or something, we have crappy POS stations, and it takes a long time when we are busy, that being said, I will be the guy not working that night, laughing at my bartenders.

BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!

OK I think I got it!

:wink:

Thanks for the tip!

DeadMansParty said:
BE WARNED FOR EVERYONE GOING TO THE SHOW!

If any of you tell her I said this, I will hunt you down and the Foginator will visit your door! But if you are gonna drink that night, try and get your drinks from Bruce, he will be the guy behind the bar who is tall, and well built, this guy is da shit. The other one is an older gal, she freaks out when the bar is busy, and chances are she is gonna freak out, she gets very cranky, so order from Bruce if you can, or go thru the cocktail servers, you will see them, sexy gals in School girl outfits. Got it? Get it? Good.

sexy gals in School girl outfits :drool: :rockon: :drool:
anyone wanna sub for me on bass Friday nite?
I think I will be busy :wink:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Why Ron?? Not big on the schoolgirls? Would you rather stay home to a quiet evening with Pedro? Now is all starts to make sense.

I wasnt trying to fuel your homo erotic fantasies dude,
I was infering that I would be too busy with the hot chicks in school girl outfits to be bothered with playing the bass........

I was actually expecting a snappy comeback like "yeah maybe we can find a sub who can count to six" or something like that.
Losing your touch dude. :lol:

Adam's Member said:

I wasnt trying to fuel your homo erotic fantasies dude,
I was infering that I would be too busy with the hot chicks in school girl outfits to be bothered with playing the bass........

I was actually expecting a snappy comeback like "yeah maybe we can find a sub who can count to six" or something like that.
Losing your touch dude. :lol:

Sorry, I chose to go with the more realistic view of the situation not your, dream on, fantasy version of events where you are some Rico Suave chick magnet. Why do I get the visual of Ron in a shiny magenta suit, bobbing his head to "What is love? Baby don't hurt me..." Wanna dance?

Dude! Just go back to trying to count to 6.

The Scoop

OK, I called McCormick and Schmicks to asked about the age limit and basically, kids can't sit at the bar. There are tables in the bar area where they can sit, so the best advise is to get there early - no reservations in the bar area!

I don't know how early we can get there, but hopefully early enough to get a table in the bar area. Anyone planning to get there early and "reserve" some tables? I'm planning on bringing 5-6 other JT fans.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Sorry, I chose to go with the more realistic view of the situation not your, dream on, fantasy version of events where you are some Rico Suave chick magnet. Why do I get the visual of Ron in a shiny magenta suit, bobbing his head to "What is love? Baby don't hurt me..." Wanna dance?

:lmao:
dont make me break out my magenta suit!

Re: The Scoop

jsandys said:
OK, I called McCormick and Schmicks to asked about the age limit and basically, kids can't sit at the bar. There are tables in the bar area where they can sit, so the best advise is to get there early - no reservations in the bar area!

I don't know how early we can get there, but hopefully early enough to get a table in the bar area. Anyone planning to get there early and "reserve" some tables? I'm planning on bringing 5-6 other JT fans.

I think some of us are planning to get there about 7:30....I wanted to grab a bite to eat before the show. :wink:

TheEdge U2JT said:

Whew! Thanks, Chedge, you haven't failed me!

And Ron....PLEASE do NOT, I repeat do NOT break out the magenta suit! :ohmy:

Inclassable11.gif

Carek1230 said:

Whew! Thanks, Chedge, you haven't failed me!

And Ron....PLEASE do NOT, I repeat do NOT break out the magenta suit! :ohmy:

Hey! I happen to have a magenta suit!! :madspit:

(i only remembered cause when we moved the other day I had to choose whether to move it or lose it...i moved it...couldnt part with it :drool: )

ummm

:reject:

:wave: @ JT boys! :)

night_and_day66 said:

The group hug smilley...its a good 'dammit'.
Like, 'dammit The Fly looks fine!'....Nobody ever seems to get that.

is there a Fly smiley?

this isnt it?

:bono:

Yo peeps!
Dont forget to bring a friend or 2 or 4 and tell everyone to be at
McCormick and Schmicks
this Friday, October 21st
9:00 PM

2000 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 756-0505

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: