Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam's Member said:
Yo peeps!
Dont forget to bring a friend or 2 or 4 and tell everyone to be at
McCormick and Schmicks
this Friday, October 21st
9:00 PM

2000 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
(949) 756-0505

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Phew, good thing you re-re-re-re-re--reminded everyone...
i was going to head to McDorkmicks and Shits...

close one.

Well if you must bring on the vapors, then please don't bring that vanilla scented one, the industrial strength one will do just fine.

NonNon12.gif

Those damn Mother Fuckers are going to make me work that night, but only till 7. I mean, I think its fucked up cause its my day off, and I put the show together to promote JT, and the restaurant, I mean, they are gonna do so much business because of tomorrow night, and the way the say thanks is, you have to work till 7. blah. after Vegas Im lookin for a new job.

Awww man, I am so sorry to hear that DMP....we could all show up with signs for you. Or we could not buy any drinks till after 7pm or only buy drinks till 7...or something in rebellion! Just put out the word, you know we got your back! :wink:

its just, I hate what I have to look like at work, no earings, no tats visible, hair down, blah, when I get off, Im gonna go to the hotel and change in my friends room, i dont feel comfy not being myself. im such a little bitch!

I'm in for a good kidnapping! Missa you got the van AND the bubblegun..... We can make the mad dash outta there with squealing tires and all so DMP can change back into his normal self so we can all rock the house and have a great ole JT time! Who else is in? Anyone?

just a side note, I can put my bangs in my mouth!!!!!! wow, mohawk has gotten long. Oh yeah, JT is playing a show, if you guys havent heard.

Back
Top Bottom