Joshua Tree LBC Feb. 29th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
:| Jeez. I think 5 days in the hospital's a pretty big deal. Sorry about all that guys.

:) It is was and continues to be a pretty big deal...When I wrote, "that's all", I actually meant that's all I was going to say about it...but BAW put it out there with much better clarity...thanks to each of you for the good vibes...:hug:

Good gracious, that's not good to hear about the illness and hospitalization. Those kinds of things are a parent's nightmare and I am sending good healing vibes your way. Take care :hug:

Guys, it's starting to look like it's not gonna happen for me. :sad: If I were to go I'd be leaving SD right after working a 10 hour shift, then back home, and then another 8 hour shift at my other job. Believe me I tried to request it off. Unfortunately I'm not in good graces with one of my supers...

martha said:
:mad:

I've had a cold since late January and it's getting worse again. I may not make it Friday night. We'll see.

Feel better!!

Trevor, you need to have, like, five less jobs so you can come out every once in a while. ;)

Yay Kat and Carlos!!!

Just to verify, Doozer, Caron, Kat and Dana, Carlos and I are in for dinner (and possibly the BAWS and martha)? I'll call tomorrow for a table.

Trevor, you know by not being there you're totally giving all of us permission to bag on you all night. Wait, that wouldn't really be any different than if you were there.

:laugh:

Seriously, though, hope that whatever you're dealing with turns out the best possible way for you.

Carlos, I'll count you in for dinner for now. Yay!

I have to officially bail on Friday night. :sigh: I was really looking forward to it, too. This damn month-long cold will not go away, and I'm still feeling like crap.

loser.gif
= me. :sad:

:yikes: lots of sickness going around

I hope everyone is getting better?

Trev as great as they/we :wink: all are, I'm glad you're not driving all that way half asleep.

I'm excited to see whoever can make it :hyper:

martha said:
I have to officially bail on Friday night. :sigh: I was really looking forward to it, too. This damn month-long cold will not go away, and I'm still feeling like crap.

loser.gif

:sad:

I've had the same thing, so I understand. I just started feeling better the last couple of days.

martha said:

loser.gif

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Martha. Rest seems like it is the only thing that helps.

Hopefully see some of the others at the Blue Note, altho I won't be making it until 10ish. What time is the band supposed to go on??

Back
Top Bottom