Joshua Tree in Long Beach, Ca! Friday, Aug 10th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great dinner, great friends, great band, great night!!!

yes, she actually ordered a BEER! :ohmy:
IMG_0779Medium.jpg

Love Cats :cute: :lol:
IMG_0787Medium.jpg

good times :D
IMG_0790Medium.jpg

I know we say that we always have fun at the gigs, but honestly.....the guys sounded incredible!
Scott did a great job and he was very nice. :)

My favorite song of the night; "Gone". Fitting song for an incredible performance.
Jason's right, the sounded had never been better...the sound engineer did an awesome job and Eric with the lighting was on target, well done.
Chas thanks for playing "God Part II" it sounded great.

It was also nice to meet everyone at Rock Bottom for a pre-gig dinner. *Martha and Crystal flirting with Michael the waiter :rolleyes: :lol: *
Martha's friend....:up: Great guy.
We missed having Redkat and Devlin there, hopefully next time:)

I had a great time with Mr BAW in front of the stage.....*Pretending to be JT's roadies :cute: *

:laugh:

Like I always say; Good times.:D

Wish I could have been there, we were actually supposed to open the show, but we are breaking a great new drummer in. From what I hear, JT kicked ass like they always do.

I missed you Doozer! :yes:

Yeah Carlos..I think Gone sounded pretty good and it was very fitting.

DMP....we missed you! It was not the same without Kiljoy Union. Next Blue Cafe show has to be KU and JT!

Hope to see ya all in Vegas. There will be a little "JT Family" party on Saturday afternoon. We have a lot to celebrate!

:laugh: :happy: :applaud: :D :wave:

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

Hope to see ya all in Vegas. There will be a little "JT Family" party on Saturday afternoon. We have a lot to celebrate!

I'd be there if my family wasn't living on one income right now.

I miss hearing you guys play.

I miss the JT family too.

Maybe next year after I go back to work. I'd love to visit Vegas. I've only visited the airport there.

TheEdge U2JT said:
I missed you Doozer! :yes:

Yeah Carlos..I think Gone sounded pretty good and it was very fitting.

DMP....we missed you! It was not the same without Kiljoy Union. Next Blue Cafe show has to be KU and JT!

You guys seemed so liberated! Jason running the stage and amongst the crowd, it was an inspiring show to witness! Mike, playing two shows no less, was right on... Scott, your new bass player, was flawless...! we can't wait for the Irvine park...! by the way, you, my King, were par excellence! :lol:

Wow, hope the next shows in Vegas are all that too!!!!!!

:sexywink: sure they will be.........

So I'm lame, caught a serious cold, and went to bed at 10pm that night. I suck. Seems I missed quite a fun night and I promise we'll be there next time!

TheEdge U2JT said:
Devlin we and the "Monkey Song" missed you! I'm sure we can do a Belated Birthday song for you sometime int he future!!

Thank you!! My gorgeous little niece was born at 12:59 Friday morning, which was so wonderful but made for two really long days. Next time for sure.

Back
Top Bottom