Joshua Tree in Long Beach, Ca! Friday, Aug 10th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH I AGREE!! FAST CARS!! Has you worked on Windows in the Skies? hmmm Until the End of the World.

Totally going to be there. And prolly bring a few peeps with me. and maybe a cake for Lucy's bday. And happy bday to Devlin too in advance.

-DD*

I think The Husband [hawk269] and I will be making it to the show on Friday. We just moved to LA last month so this will definitely be a great welcome to the area. You know, more welcoming than an earthquake [hope you're all ok]. I'll be wearing a Ramones tank top that the same blue color as Interference.

sharky said:
I think The Husband [hawk269] and I will be making it to the show on Friday. We just moved to LA last month so this will definitely be a great welcome to the area. You know, more welcoming than an earthquake [hope you're all ok]. I'll be wearing a Ramones tank top that the same blue color as Interference.

Well be looking for ya!

Welcome to So Cal!

dsmith2904 said:

With the bullfighting!!

Is there any other way?
100_0215.jpg

sharky said:

Please be sure to introduce yourself! I'll be the dorky girl in the glasses handing The Chedge his guitars between songs...:)

In keeping with tradition... I got lost on my way back to my car (there were like 3 parking structures nearby). Just walked in the door after a night of watching a damn good band play. Thanks for such a great night. :wink:

Trevor needs Tom Tom for his brain brain....:lol:

Great show JT; plenty of photos to come! certainly nice to see so many happy faces surrounding the stage...you guys sounded great!!! :up:

I heard a lot of new interferencers announced that they were there...it was so loud, I didn't get the name of who I was speaking with at the bar...can you remind me????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom