Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
turi001 said:
we should create a jt ass forum...

rumor has it ..JT will be perfroming shirtless

Sam

:hmm:

Hey Sam, do you suppose Elevation would go topless if I asked really nice? :wink:

:up:ass forum:up:

turi001 said:
we should create a jt ass forum...

rumor has it ..JT will be perfroming shirtless

Sam

Keyword "Rumor". I don't want to subject anyone to that. We want to build a fan base not scare people away. Maybe 10 years ago when I was in better shape, but not now.:sick:

Besides, we'd have to hand out welding masks because we are a bunch of WHITE boys and would wind up blinding everyone :yikes: :yuck:

Bono's American Wife said:
:lmao:

You should add stand-up comedy to your shows Jason!

Well, Chas would tell you to not encourage me but Bono's not the only impersonation I can do. There are others, including machinery noises...add a few drinks and you can't get me to quit.:drunk:

this show better be good, because it's seriously costing me...

my mom will keep chelsea this weekend if i go see charro with her tomorrow night.

:|

laugh and get kicked :mad:

I am sure Brady will be whipping his shirt off at the first opportunity but the rest of us look like the "before" pictures in adverts for workout equipment... so I at least will be keeping my shirt on.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow BAWs.

Bono's American Wife said:

:hmm:

Hey Sam, do you suppose Elevation would go topless if I asked really nice? :wink:

:up:ass forum:up:

Bono and baby Bono (Jackson) at Disneyland October 31st, 04'

is.php

Here's my "Ali" (Lisa) as G.I. Jane (pre-shaved head) with baby Bono

is.php

It was fun going to Disneyland dressed up as "Elevation Bono". Got a lot of looks, double takes, and people shouting "Hey Bono!" It was a cool opportunity to use Halloween to do some advertising for the band and take my wife and boy to the "Magic Kingdom".

Adam (Ron) went with me too, I just didn't take his picture because I didn't want to break the camera.:laugh:

See you all this Friday!

God bless,

Jason

Last edited:
Aaaaawwwww....how cute!!!

Jason, you have a beautiful family! You are truly blessed!

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

And now, as far as the other topic is concerned:

:up: JT ass forum :up:

Let's take one moment girls and reflect as to why we want to do this, and let's call it our warm-up before the band goes on stage Friday...

Mmmmmm...let me see here...

Ah here we go...

027jtrearview.jpg

closeup!

031bbjonesrearview.jpg

:drool:

Sorry Jason, I just had to do it! :D

And again, I don't know what you're complaining about. You look pretty damn good to me!

And I think that I'm whiter than you are! So, no bitchin'!

004meandelevationjason.jpg

Funny how after I have shown this pic to all of my coworkers and friends, and they have all said, "He's a hottie!" or "I love that pic!" Also they say "That first Bono in your album is the best looking one out of the three!"

So Jason, you have nothing to worry about! We luv ya just the way you are!

:hug:

So Jason, you have nothing to worry about! We luv ya just the way you are!

:hug: [/B]

Awwww thanks Allegra....you're too kind.:hug:

Now, as far as the "JT ass forum" is concerned, I'm sure you will have more of an opportunity to start a "JT acting like an ass" forum. Just make sure you get a lot of pictures of Chas for that one. :lol:

I think you going to Disney Land as Bono is to funny. Plus he was just there. If I didn't know you and saw you walking by I would have :faint: Well I can't wait until tomorrow night! See you guys later!

Oh, Baby Bono is the cutest!

I'm driving up from San Diego tomorrow!

I'll be there tomorrow and hope to meet many of you wirelings that I didn't have the chance to meet at the LA Fan Celebration that I didn't make it to! I'm bringing a message from Allegra for Jason, JT-Bono! (haha Allegra and NO I won't embarrass you I promise!)

Anyway wish me luck coming up the 405 most likely in the rain tomorrow all by myself!

See you all tomorrow!

Karen

Bono B. Jones said:

Awwww thanks Allegra....you're too kind.:hug:

Now, as far as the "JT ass forum" is concerned, I'm sure you will have more of an opportunity to start a "JT acting like an ass" forum. Just make sure you get a lot of pictures of Chas for that one. :lol:

Now, now, Jason! Who was the crazy one that decided to climb up onto a skinny, not to mention, very high table that Saturday night? I just knew that we were about to go over there and scrape you off of the floor. I, no we, were all thinking, "Holy shit! This guy's crazy and he's making us nervous!"

Re: I'm driving up from San Diego tomorrow!

Carek1230 said:
I'll be there tomorrow and hope to meet many of you wirelings that I didn't have the chance to meet at the LA Fan Celebration that I didn't make it to! I'm bringing a message from Allegra for Jason, JT-Bono! (haha Allegra and NO I won't embarrass you I promise!)

Anyway wish me luck coming up the 405 most likely in the rain tomorrow all by myself!

See you all tomorrow!

Karen

:eek: .....KAREN! JEEEEZZZ!!!!

Jason, it's nothing really that you don't already know. :p

Re: Re: I'm driving up from San Diego tomorrow!

Allegra said:

:eek: .....KAREN! JEEEEZZZ!!!!

Jason, it's nothing really that you don't already know. :p

Ahhh the love from Texas sent by messenger.:wink:

Tonight's the night boys and girls! We're really looking forward to seeing our friends again, it's been a long month since the convention weekend.

To all those who are traveling the lovely Southern California freeways tonight, drive safely and....if you're sittin in bumper to bumper....just TURN IT UP LOUD CAPTAIN!!!

God bless y'all,

Jason.

Re: Re: Re: I'm driving up from San Diego tomorrow!

Bono B. Jones said:

Ahhh the love from Texas sent by messenger.:wink:

Tonight's the night boys and girls! We're really looking forward to seeing our friends again, it's been a long month since the convention weekend.

To all those who are traveling the lovely Southern California freeways tonight, drive safely and....if you're sittin in bumper to bumper....just TURN IT UP LOUD CAPTAIN!!!

God bless y'all,

Jason.

Loud is an understatement!

Het all, I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who came out to support us last night! We had a great time and hope you did too!.

I'm not sure if everyone knew why I was so late last night. I was in Spokane Washington on Thursday for the funeral of my wife grandfather whom I was rather close to. On Friday trying to get home, I had one flight delayed with caused me to miss a connection, my re-scheduled flight was cancelled and the next flight got delayed again. I finally arrived in Orange Counry at 8PM insted of Ontario at 4PM. Anyhow, I did finally get there!!!

It was a pretty rough week week for me, but thanks to everyone that was out there! Special Thank You's to Affa, Captive, Jason and the Camerons. "We get to carry eachother..." You all carried me last night and for the I am extremely grateful.

".......I know that this is not goodbye"

Thanks,

Chas

It was a great show! Exit is incredible! When is the cd coming out? You guys don't need a singer. I've always liked instrumental power trios anyway!

Joshua Tree was, to quote an overexcited audience member, "AWESOME!" They can really play. Missa got some Jason action. :flirt: :jealous: And Chas, even though late and a bit sad, was great. The rhythm section was great as well. It did occur to me though boys, that you guys may be too good to remain a tribute band for long.

It was wonderful to see the new Diamond. He's got a beautiful, sweet, and kind fiancee who is a calming, centering influence on him. Although he's still a bit kissy. :sexywink:

Icelle made it, as did the long-distance bg. They seemed to enjoy the show just fine.

I think I took a naplet during the break, but I had to bail at 12:15 during Kite. I'm happy I made it as long as I did!

It was a great show and a wonderful evening!

Hello, It was so nice to see everyone again. Plus a new face, Diamond.
I would like to say the show last night was amazing! Exit was so good. I have never seen them before last night and they really lived up to everyone’s praise from the last show.

What can I say about JT? They were untouchable. Jason you sent me into shock with that kiss! And thank you Chas for all of the attention. I am your fan for life.

Now here are the pictures.

ExitBBJones.jpg

Exit with B.B.

TheChes.jpg

Ron.jpg

Mike.jpg

JT3.jpg

BBJones4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom