Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night_and_day66 said:

Um, dont know what to say.
Im usually not such a violent person, i am such a gentle soul.
You know.. saving butterflies and moving snails from pathways...
But ill just perch myself comfortably in the top floor of the nearest book depository....and ever so patiently wait for you.

i dont wanna break a nail, you know what a bitch it is to get them done.

OH, CUT THE CRAP JASE!!!

We all know you're full of shit!

I think I smell chicken cookin'! Don't y'all?

Aaaawwww...pow baby bwoke uh naiw!

That sounds like your problem...not mine!!!

Allegra said:

OH, CUT THE CRAP JASE!!!

We all know you're full of shit!

I think I smell chicken cookin'! Don't y'all?

Aaaawwww...pow baby bwoke uh naiw!

That sounds like your problem...not mine!!!

Who the hell are ' we'?

What you smell is four days of you not showering.
Funny though, ive never smelt a chicken that smelled like fish.
Personally, id bet on you, because you'de probably knock me on my ass with the stench.

Allegra said:

Hey! You stay out of this!!! This is just between us women folk here!!!

And this thread...closed down?! Ah shoot, hell!!! This thread is going to be so popular, it'll make your head spin!!! As a matter of fact, I think I'll give this thread 5 stars right now!!! Who's going to close a thread with 5 fucking stars?!?!?!

Wrestling ring?! Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna need more room to beat her silly all over the bar. It's a new concept called, "In Your Face Fighting!" You will feel the sweat being knocked off of her face after I punch it!!!

So Jase...if the grill is what you want, then the grill is what you get!!! I'll take that boot of yours and slam it right down your throat, so that you will be tasting the ground you walk on!!! You might want to swallow some anti-biotic after I'm done with ya!!!

Now Jason...if you jump in and ref, then the cat fight will stop. Jase and I will jump your ass instead!!! :drool:

And Karen...no First Aid kits! We are fighting to the death!!! Actually, I think Jason might need that First Aid kit if he's going to be the ref. :lol:

Mmmmm...let's take a vote here...who would like to see a cat fight or a JT gig? I'm voting for both. I'll need some background music..."I'm outta controooool!!!" And nobody's goin' to stop me!!!

Ok Allegra, you need to have your doctor up the dosage cos this one aint working. I'm gonna have to call ABEL and get her to make sure you do that.

Anyone got access to one of those tranquilizer dart guns? We may need it at Molly's. May have to take down and tag a couple cats at this one.:lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok Allegra, you need to have your doctor up the dosage cos this one aint working. I'm gonna have to call ABEL and get her to make sure you do that.

Anyone got access to one of those tranquilizer dart guns? We may need it at Molly's. May have to take down and tag a couple cats at this one.:lol:

I have Nerf darts! :lmao:

Carek1230 said:

I have Nerf darts! :lmao:

Don't you mean Nerf Crotch Missles? (from one of those fake SNL commercials with Chris Farley years ago, anyone remember?)

ohh...and don't forget the Nerf Crotch Bat. :lmao:

night_and_day66 said:
I have Nerf darts!

You know, for some reason Karen, i believe you.

No, seriously I do, Jase! I have a Super Soaker and big Nerf dart gun that belong to my son but they are in my garage! I am not kidding! :shifty:

Heyyyyyyyy......super soaker.....hmmmmm.......:scratch: :silent: :drunk:

Bono B. Jones said:

Don't you mean Nerf Crotch Missles? (from one of those fake SNL commercials with Chris Farley years ago, anyone remember?)

ohh...and don't forget the Nerf Crotch Bat. :lmao:

Oh! I DO remember that from SNL now that you mention it!

Dang dang dang tho, I am missing the Nerf Crotch Bat! :ohmy:

I could stop at ToysRUs and pick one up if anyone thinks it'd be worth the trip :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, where is MR. Allergra...oops, MS. Shes been awfuweee qwiet. Not that im complaining. Maybe there was a ho' down on the farm. And i dont mean a hoedown, i mean HO down...help shes fallen and she cant get up!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carek1230 said:

Oh! I DO remember that from SNL now that you mention it!

Dang dang dang tho, I am missing the Nerf Crotch Bat! :ohmy:

I could stop at ToysRUs and pick one up if anyone thinks it'd be worth the trip :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea, Karen, you go stand in line. Great time of year. Smart one.
hehe.

:ohmy: i've just been catching up on this thread :lmao:

i haven't been around here in a few days since i was sick earlier this week.
but i'm back to my old self now :D

and just to let y'all know, the fan scrapbook by agentmissa is now up on the JT fan club website :hyper:

i really wish i could go now after reading this thread. looks like i probably won't be going to vegas either :sigh:

Bono B. Jones said:

Doctor? Dosage? No need for meds! And I ain't comin' down until I win!!! I'm gonna beat Jase's ASS!!! Oh and ABEL doesn't know where I live. So you might as well forget that idea!!!

And Jase, the only way I can get past your smell is for me to smell too.

Nerf darts? PLEASE!!! :lmao: Now a real gun...it won't pass through the new metal detectors, especially after last night's shooting in Ohio.

{Let's take a moment of silence, and pray for the family and friends of those who lost their lives. Pantera was based out of Arlington, Texas which is between Dallas and Fort Worth. We've lost another hometown favorite and legend. Hopefully these deaths will not be in vain, and this incident will help protect other musicians down the road.}

night_and_day66 said:
Hey, where is MR. Allergra...oops, MS. Shes been awfuweee qwiet. Not that im complaining. Maybe there was a ho' down on the farm. And i dont mean a hoedown, i mean HO down...help shes fallen and she cant get up!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just planning my next move...I'm a stealth cat!

Oh, and I see that you need spelling lessons since you failed out of the first grade...Allergra?!?!?! :lmao:

And it looks like folks that Jase was/is a man!

Go here for proof!!!
http://jasewells.com/myself.html

Oh and that's Mrs. Allegra 2 U!!!

Allegra said:

Doctor? Dosage? No need for meds! And I ain't comin' down until I win!!! I'm gonna beat Jase's ASS!!! Oh and ABEL doesn't know where I live. So you might as well forget that idea!!!

And Jase, the only way I can get past your smell is for me to smell too.

Nerf darts? PLEASE!!! :lmao: Now a real gun...it won't pass through the new metal detectors, especially after last night's shooting in Ohio.

{Let's take a moment of silence, and pray for the family and friends of those who lost their lives. Pantera was based out of Arlington, Texas which is between Dallas and Fort Worth. We've lost another hometown favorite and legend. Hopefully these deaths will not be in vain, and this incident will help protect other musicians down the road.}

For you Allergica, its NERD FARTS.
Who helped you up, damn them, damn them to hell!
And you still smell, can you say ' NOT SO FRESH FEELING?'

ABEL said:
:ohmy: i've just been catching up on this thread :lmao:

i haven't been around here in a few days since i was sick earlier this week.
but i'm back to my old self now :D

and just to let y'all know, the fan scrapbook by agentmissa is now up on the JT fan club website :hyper:

i really wish i could go now after reading this thread. looks like i probably won't be going to vegas either :sigh:

Aaaawwww...poor Liz!!! Wish you could be with us too...right in the middle of our cat fight!!!

I'm glad you're finally back with us! I was beginning to get worried! I thought that I might need to drop by to see if you were alive!

Allegra said:

Just planning my next move...I'm a stealth cat!

Oh, and I see that you need spelling lessons since you failed out of the first grade...Allergra?!?!?! :lmao:

And it looks like folks that Jase was/is a man!

Go here for proof!!!
http://jasewells.com/myself.html

Oh and that's Mrs. Allegra 2 U!!!

Yea, stealth like a fucking jack hammer!
Your url says "CANNOT FIND SERVER" , kinda like you huh!!

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Allegra said:

Aaaawwww...poor Liz!!! Wish you could be with us too...right in the middle of our cat fight!!!

I'm glad you're finally back with us! I was beginning to get worried! I thought that I might need to drop by to see if you were alive!

NOOOOOO DONT DROP BY!! PLEASE,
Shes TRYING to recover from your last visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom