Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegra said:

Of course not!!! I'm on your side! I mean, I'm on Jason's rear side! :wink:

Girls let's not fight now.....you can share....after all there's 2 cheeks. One of you can claim the right and the other gets the left.

Now that that's settled......:uhoh:

Carek1230 said:

Girls let's not fight now.....you can share....after all there's 2 cheeks. One of you can claim the right and the other gets the left.

Now that that's settled......:uhoh:

its getting like pleba on here.

Carek1230 said:

Jason, you must feel like such a piece of meat.
Like a mangina, if you will.

Well,
I refuse to fight over butt cheeks.
I have my standards.

Cant we all...just...get along?

:drool: pieceofmeat

Celticfc said:
its getting like pleba on here.

Oh yeah baby!!! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!! :wink:

Besides, this is all Jason's fault...if he wasn't so damn good lookin'! :drool:

night_and_day66 said:
Carek1230 said:

Jason, you must feel like such a piece of meat.
Like a mangina, if you will.

Well,
I refuse to fight over butt cheeks.
I have my standards.

Cant we all...just...get along?

:drool: pieceofmeat

Hey! I like meat too, and I don't mind sharing! (Mmmm...that last statement could go in either direction...oh well) But I also can fight for him too! I have my black belt you know!

:lol: :lmao:

Hey! I like meat too, and I don't mind sharing! (Mmmm...that last statement could go in either direction...oh well) But I also can fight for him too! I have my black belt you know!

:lol: :lmao: [/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao:

What's that, you say you'll be wearing a black belt? :confused: :scratch: :lmao: :lmao:

:dance:

Allegra said:

I don't really want to fight, but if Jase wants to step in, then I'll be ready! :wink:

MEOW! FTH, FTH!!!!

DONT EVEN....
get me started. I couldnt possibly fight you...it would have to be fair and i just know i could so KICK YOUR ASS.
So, dont be all up in my grill.
Biatch.

PS.
I kicked the skool bully's ass in 5th grade, so....

night_and_day66 said:

DONT EVEN....
get me started. I couldnt possibly fight you...it would have to be fair and i just know i could so KICK YOUR ASS.
Biatch.

PS.

I knew I liked you for some reason.

night_and_day66 said:

DONT EVEN....
Biatch.

PS.

Ok you two! Don't get this thread closed down, the show is stila little over three weeks away and we need this thread open. :lmao:

Hmmm, maybe we should put a wrestling ring up on the stage at Molly Malones and just forget the whole music portion of the evening...this may be more entertaining. :lol:

You two should've been at this gig we did back in July, it would've been perfect.
is.php

I would love to have been the referee!

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok you two! Don't get this thread closed down, the show is stila little over three weeks away and we need this thread open. :lmao:

Hmmm, maybe we should put a wrestling ring up on the stage at Molly Malones and just forget the whole music portion of the evening...this may be more entertaining. :lol:

You two should've been at this gig we did back in July, it would've been perfect.
is.php

it could be like the KY jelly wrestling match in that movie Old School.

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey! You stay out of this!!! This is just between us women folk here!!!

And this thread...closed down?! Ah shoot, hell!!! This thread is going to be so popular, it'll make your head spin!!! As a matter of fact, I think I'll give this thread 5 stars right now!!! Who's going to close a thread with 5 fucking stars?!?!?!

Wrestling ring?! Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna need more room to beat her silly all over the bar. It's a new concept called, "In Your Face Fighting!" You will feel the sweat being knocked off of her face after I punch it!!!

So Jase...if the grill is what you want, then the grill is what you get!!! I'll take that boot of yours and slam it right down your throat, so that you will be tasting the ground you walk on!!! You might want to swallow some anti-biotic after I'm done with ya!!!

Now Jason...if you jump in and ref, then the cat fight will stop. Jase and I will jump your ass instead!!! :drool:

And Karen...no First Aid kits! We are fighting to the death!!! Actually, I think Jason might need that First Aid kit if he's going to be the ref. :lol:

Mmmmm...let's take a vote here...who would like to see a cat fight or a JT gig? I'm voting for both. I'll need some background music..."I'm outta controooool!!!" And nobody's goin' to stop me!!!

Allegra said:

And this thread...closed down?! Ah shoot, hell!!! This thread is going to be so popular, it'll make your head spin!!! As a matter of fact, I think I'll give this thread 5 stars right now!!! Who's going to close a thread with 5 fucking stars?!?!?!

Wrestling ring?! Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna need more room to beat her silly all over the bar. It's a new concept called, "In Your Face Fighting!" You will feel the sweat being knocked off of her face after I punch it!!!

So Jase...if the grill is what you want, then the grill is what you get!!! I'll take that boot of yours and slam it right down your throat, so that you will be tasting the ground you walk on!!! You might want to swallow some anti-biotic after I'm done with ya!!!

Now Jason...if you jump in and ref, then the cat fight will stop. Jase and I will jump your ass instead!!! :drool:

And Karen...no First Aid kits! We are fighting to the death!!! Actually, I think Jason might need that First Aid kit if he's going to be the ref. :lol:

Mmmmm...let's take a vote here...who would like to see a cat fight or a JT gig? I'm voting for both. I'll need some background music..."I'm outta controooool!!!" And nobody's goin' to stop me!!!

Im voting for the Cat Fight.

Allegra said:

Um, dont know what to say.
Im usually not such a violent person, i am such a gentle soul.
You know.. saving butterflies and moving snails from pathways...
But ill just perch myself comfortably in the top floor of the nearest book depository....and ever so patiently wait for you.

i dont wanna break a nail, you know what a bitch it is to get them done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom