Joshua Tree / EXIT show 01-01-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hellz yeah!!!

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok, you have to be present to "hear" your requests....I don't think I've heard a definite "yes I will be there" from you yet.

I think Exit and I could ablige your request for "I Threw a Brick", that is if the ladies are up for it....oh and if you ARE there. :wink:

we'll so do brick again.... i freakin love playin the bass on that one... plus its always a pleasure to have you sing with us!

I LOVE JT!
JT i wanna have your BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I checked the ticket price from the Netherlands to LA,......i need 1200 people to donate $1. :(

Poor, poor, Rono...I'm sure you will find a way to get here! I would love to meet you too!!!

achtung12, that sounds like a plan to me! Too bad that I'm happily married and Jason is happily married. But I guess we can dream right? Right Jason? :wink: I'm so bad...

Oh and :bono: B. Jones, I just might be at the Palms! So, WATCH OUT!!!

Mmmmmm... :bono: B. Jones :drool:

Chas I love you too!!! :hug: :kiss:

Chas you are sooo awesome!!! I think Jason is going to kill you for helping me go ga ga over him. KEEP SENDING ME THOSE PICS!!! So now to help the other girls in here to go ga ga over Jason here's the latest droolific pic!

PR09451060655.jpg

Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Chas, I don't think I could ever get enough!!! You are a sweet heart!!! Texas sized :hug:

Allegra said:
Whoo Hooo!!! This is the 100th reply on this thread. This is my 400th post at Interference. And also, I can't believe there are already over 1,000 views in here!!! JT is NUMBER #1!!!

Yeeee Haaaa!!! :dance:

Well, actually U2 is #1, and our fans are tops too! so put us at like 2.7
Can't wait to see all you wonderful people on New Years Day!!!
All you beautiful people (you know whwo you are), all you crazy people...(we know who you are) and those who are both.....God help you. :wink:

Adam's Member said:

Well, actually U2 is #1, and our fans are tops too! so put us at like 2.7
Can't wait to see all you wonderful people on New Years Day!!!
All you beautiful people (you know whwo you are), all you crazy people...(we know who you are) and those who are both.....God help you. :wink:

Oh Ron, you know what I mean! You guys are so modest! JT is the #1 U2 Tribute band right in behind the real thing! So if you are including the real U2, I will have to say a 2 and not a 2.7!

And yes, I am crazy! Crazy for JT that is!!!

Allegra said:

Oh Ron, you know what I mean! You guys are so modest! JT is the #1 U2 Tribute band right in behind the real thing! So if you are including the real U2, I will have to say a 2 and not a 2.7!

And yes, I am crazy! Crazy for JT that is!!!

ABEL has right,..she has very nice friends. :up: You better all turn up in Las Vegas next march. :wink:

TheEdge U2JT said:

On behalf of the 4 members of Joshua Tree, we would like to contribute out $4.00 and we'll throw in another to make it a even $5.00.

Chas
You better get your instruments to vegas in 3 months,...

Mr. BAW said:
how much more ya' need?
you can fit into a Fed-Ex box at 1/4 the price! :lol:

Mr. BAW, you are so bad!

You know what's ironic though, that guy was from the Dallas area who pulled that stunt. He shipped himself to Duncanville which is a suburb just south of Dallas. I couldn't believe that the guy was from here! We have all the pychos from here, including the Simpson sisters! And Mr. BAW that is not an opening for you to leave your comments either!

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey Mindy, darling!!! We're working on it love....how does The Palms sound?

Hope to see you soon, like in the next couple months or so.

the palms, are you serious?

or are you just teasing?

Allegra said:

Mr. BAW, you are so bad!

You know what's ironic though, that guy was from the Dallas area who pulled that stunt. He shipped himself to Duncanville which is a suburb just south of Dallas. I couldn't believe that the guy was from here! We have all the pychos from here, including the Simpson sisters! And Mr. BAW that is not an opening for you to leave your comments either!

:silent:

We heard about that Dallas guy; it made the national news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom