Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:happy:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Happy Birthday to all my fellow Virgins (OK, that sounds weird!) Virgoians? Virgoes?. Vertigo's?..Ok, to all my friends who were also born in September!

See everyone tonight!

I speak Chedge, allow me to interpret...

TheEdge U2JT said:

...we are on the Budwiser True Music Stage netx to the giant yellow slide in in the Plams Market Place section.

Also of note: I saw no less that 4 different Sap and Hot Tub vendors.

We are on the Budweiser True Music stage next to the giant yellow slide in the Palms Market Place section.

Also of note: I saw no less that 4 different Spa and Hot Tub vendors. (Alas, there is no one selling sap at the fair... I don't think...)

TheEdge U2JT said:

EVERYONE TO THE FRONT OF THE SATGE AFTER THE 2ND SET FOR A FAMILY PHOTO!

Chedge has sopken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE AFTER THE 2ND SET FOR A FAMILY PHOTO!

Chedge has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!

-Yoko

GREAT time last night.....

The guys sound awesome as usual.
Ron looked awesome....you'll see.
Mike was rocking HARD.
Chaz has MORE fans........many more.
Jason....his voice was on the money!

Daisy was beautiful Icelle.

One advise though.....get there early, the traffic can be bad (From the freeway to the actual parking lot), last night being $1 day....I guess it created a mess to get there:huh:

Cingular stores have a coupon for either $5 or $6 off the admission price....check with your local store.

It got a little chilly at night, bring a sweater.

Food is ok and expensive, eat before you come in.

I was walking around the area and kept on hearing great comments about the performances by the crowd there.....

See you guys tonight.

DeadMansParty said:
and my other girlfriend...............

06_12_5.jpg

:shh:

(Kren, :rockon:......means two more New Castles! :drool: )

(Ricky, thanks for the early bday wishes)

that'd be cool if we can...

daisy and i will be there tonight...leaving earlier this time.

the parking is horrible. last night i parked my car in section 17. get there early.

8 bucks for general parking. that means way in the back.

10 bucks for preferred parking. somewhere in between.

15 bucks for vip. i dont know where the hell that is.

thousandfold said:
I speak Chedge, allow me to interpret...

We are on the Budweiser True Music stage next to the giant yellow slide in the Palms Market Place section.

Also of note: I saw no less that 4 different Spa and Hot Tub vendors. (Alas, there is no one selling sap at the fair... I don't think...)

EVERYONE TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE AFTER THE 2ND SET FOR A FAMILY PHOTO!

Chedge has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!

-Yoko

:lmao:

Can't wait to see all those pics! :camera:

Last night was fun. Thanks to everyone that came out....

I will try to type this in English since, I have been told, you all do not speak "Chedge"

The video that was shot last night looks great. Not sure when we will have some up on the web site, but we will try to get on it ASAP.

BIG BIG BIG Thanks to Melissa, our "Faux Morleigh," for her fantastic dancing on Mysterious Ways. Can't wait til Wednesday for more.

Again... thanks to all of the members of the JT family for coming out and for bringing your friends too.

We are 1/2 way home..... 2 more days... 8 more sets...... see ya there!!!!!!!!

OK I just don't get it. Every time I go to see this band play I bump into this guy......does ANYONE know who he is or why he is always there? DMP? I hear you know him well?!!!!! :lmao:
09_11_40.jpg

I just wanted to say thank you to JT for the great shows on Saturday night! I haven't been to a show in a very long time so it was nice to see the boys again. Also, I wanted to tell a few people how nice it was to finally meet you....BAW, Mr. BAW (my prayers are with you and your dad), Icelle, Daisy, Rickie, etc. I've heard so much about all of you so it was really great to finally meet you all.

And to my sweet, sweet Mama....I love you and thank you again for making the trek out here. As always, it was great to see you...thanks for caring and sharing. :heart: Alex

alexismcd23 said:
I just wanted to say thank you to JT for the great shows on Saturday night! I haven't been to a show in a very long time so it was nice to see the boys again. Also, I wanted to tell a few people how nice it was to finally meet you....BAW, Mr. BAW (my prayers are with you and your dad), Icelle, Daisy, Rickie, etc. I've heard so much about all of you so it was really great to finally meet you all.

And to my sweet, sweet Mama....I love you and thank you again for making the trek out here. As always, it was great to see you...thanks for caring and sharing. :heart: Alex
Waa. xox :heart:
Mommy, you know the privledge is always all mine.
I dont even know how you put up with me, bb and my h.d.f.

Maybe some things are better left unknown.

marietta said:
ok...i think this will make post #15 so i can start a thread for the Vegas party..............

tomorrow....took me too long to get the hang of this...*head slams on desk*

Hi Marietta! Did Allegra lure you in here?!!!!

Back
Top Bottom