Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
surpriselangue.gif

popbellydancer said:
hey, thanks to everyone for all the nice compliments on my dancing at the fair!!!! i had a blast....hopefully the boys will let me come back and pretend to be morleigh/christina again sometime!!! :dance: and a big thanks to mr. baw for the awesome pix...if anyone got any more pix of the bellydance i'd appreciate it if you'd send'em to me please....at

bellydancer@u2.com

thanks again and hopefully i'll see you all in vegas!!

melissa

I just sent you email Melissa--check it! I have a couple good pics of you and you and BB Jones.

*Yaawwnn... Goodnight to everyone... I begin classes tomorrow, and am sorry to see the summer end. It was one to be remembered; great music and great times were had by all I hope. I have a feeling Beautiful Day will be stuck in my head all day, or Dirty Day... Heehee... Happy Monday Yo'all!

yes Sam. Nov 4 and Nov 5 after the U2 shows at McMullan's Pub on Tropicana but you gotta get a ticket for the shows in advance, not sure if they will be selling them at the door or not. There is also a Interference party 11/3 8-10pm at the HRC Vegas.

turi001 said:
not to start a riot...

any JT gigs between oct 29-nov 6, 2005

just asking is all

sam b

shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
but were playing 14 Below this Friday nite, 10pm.

night_and_day66 said:
This is where a chain, a bucket, and a Hungry Man meal come in handy.

Or some ether......
:drool:

she would actually go for that...minus the chain and bucket.

14 below

Anyone know what the cover charge is? I'm trying to round up some folks from work and they ask so many questions. 14B's website blows and doesn't offer much info.

Re: 14 below

jsandys said:
Anyone know what the cover charge is? I'm trying to round up some folks from work and they ask so many questions. 14B's website blows and doesn't offer much info.

also fyi......its valet parking....$5.00 if I'm not mistaken.

Oh yeah, that's the show after the show, watching cockroach races in the parking lot, sitting on the bench smelling the wafting scent of barf and waiting while the keystone kops run amok trying to get your car back to you! All that for $5. Damn good times :lol:

boys, boys, boys:bow: :applaud:
Last night was beautiful, Leo finally understands why I love you guys and can't stand to miss a show. Thank you!!

Oh and Chedge, you remember that thing you and Leo were talking about ... I win!!!!!:giggle:

... Can I get a copy of the set list, I'm in the mood for downloading.

Back
Top Bottom