ITTH 2006 pic thread (Dial-up warning!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a small clip of you dancing. When I get home from work I'll see if I can figure out how to put it up. You were fantastic :applaud: It is far away though and someone's head is in the way - hopefully it's not too bad though.

Brilliant pics! I´m sorry I couldn´t make it (even tho some people try very hard to brainwash me lol); it looks like yous had a fantastic time.

Charlene: I love your top. You look hot!

Jess: What can I say? You look gorgeous as usual.

Tan: Rock those drums, girl! Now we know who the band should call if Larry needs a replacement. :wink:

Mishka: Bass baby Bass! :lol: Si Adam hubiera visto lo linda que estabas esa noche, te hubiera "hecho un hijo". :laugh:

Richard: Next time we meet, we need to go for a drink and have a proper chat!

Sammy: did anybody have a "SAMwich" while in TO? ;)

cydewaze said:
IMG_0592.jpg

This is one badass Mofo! :drool:
As Flavia said it: Bass, Baby, bass! :bow:

Now I feel sad I couldn't be there last weekend. Then again, it is half a world away at the moment. I'll make the jump in a few weeks to Hawaii though...

:)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Brilliant pics! I´m sorry I couldn´t make it (even tho some people try very hard to brainwash me lol); it looks like yous had a fantastic time.

Charlene: I love your top. You look hot!

Jess: What can I say? You look gorgeous as usual.

Tan: Rock those drums, girl! Now we know who the band should call if Larry needs a replacement. :wink:

Mishka: Bass baby Bass! :lol: Si Adam hubiera visto lo linda que estabas esa noche, te hubiera "hecho un hijo". :laugh:

Richard: Next time we meet, we need to go for a drink and have a proper chat!

Sammy: did anybody have a "SAMwich" while in TO? ;)

Thanks Flavia :flirt: :D

It was such a great time but you and a lot of other people were really missed, especially during the slide show when everyone's pictures were being shown :(

SAMwich eh? I don't think I had one of those, but it sounds like fun :lol:

Re: Re: ITTH 2006 pic thread (Dial-up warning!)

Popmartijn said:

This is one badass Mofo! :drool:
As Flavia said it: Bass, Baby, bass! :bow:

Now I feel sad I couldn't be there last weekend. Then again, it is half a world away at the moment. I'll make the jump in a few weeks to Hawaii though...

:)

Michelle is indeed THE badass Mofo!! :bow: :heart:

We missed you Marty :(

Flavita...
Gracias querida... hubiera sido bien chido si tu hubieras estado ahi - a la proxima! Es mas, me gusta ese dicho! :wink:

Marty...
Next year will be ITH's 5th year anniversary Marty darling so keep early November, 2007 open :wink: (This goes for you too Flav! And other assorted Flagshippers :yes:)

Char...
Awww tank ya BAW!! You know I wasn't going to go up there at all, I kept telling Sammy I'm sorry but I was so busy I had no time to practice and the song I planned to do was more complicated. But when I was up there I had a blast... hey it wasn't necessarily a rocking song but that didn't stop me :laugh:

mishka :rockon:

Check out the rockstar that showed up at ITH's //Atomic Jam// and blew everyone away!!

New Year's Day... on the drums Tanya!! :rockon:
292051881_014d833727.jpg

On vocals, a real sultry rendition of In a Little While
292051940_23432e257c.jpg

The lifestyle :wink:
292029051_f0f10c0376.jpg

:bow: UKTan :heart:

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL

Re: Re: Re: ITTH 2006 pic thread (Dial-up warning!)

Here are some more...

Snowbunny00774 & me when we met... in the line for the loo. Tan and I are slightly :drunk: shall we say. We're in line, and I'm basically chatting up anyone I don't know asking how they heard about ITH (radio, print, U2 fansites, etc). Anyway so there's this girl in front of me and we have this classic Interferencer meeting. Tan snapped this 2 secs later -- you can see UKTan in the reflection :laugh: So glad you made it Liz! :)
292029093_82d85d77a7.jpg

Here's Drea signing ONE during Elevation's "Dream Out Loud Set" :applaud:
292029142_0ff4fd2faa.jpg

Jess, the white costume was stunning!
292029190_7a0e345054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom