Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know what you mean, the u2 slane gig sold out in minutes, i had alot of mates who couldnt get tickets for that show. when i went to the gig the place was full of american tourists talking about the 5 shows they went to back home. grr!

we were beside americans too.
:up:

i was reading something some americans had written about how unlucky they were because they werent "worthy" enough to get u2 cd singles or something. (it wasnt here of course)
:sad: how terrible for them.

Lil'Bono said:
I'm in Armagh College doing my A-levels in history,politics and sociology. This is my second year in first year,i had a really bad year,last year and failed my As!!

Good luck. There is nothing wrong with repeating. :hug:
I know laods of people who got 3A's and a B in Chem at A-level and went to tech to repeat it and are now doing medicine. i wish I could have been so determined and studied towards a career like that sometimes.

yea i had to go to tech too, my school wouldnt let me repeat my physics as cause i was still doing 3 other subjects, stupid school :( and now im a smartarse at university :)

achtung davy said:
yea i had to go to tech too, my school wouldnt let me repeat my physics as cause i was still doing 3 other subjects, stupid school :( and now im a smartarse at university :)

If i'm at the same uni does that make me a smartarse too? :scratch:

You're welcome lil'bono :)
my sister has moved to tech after getting her GCSE results (5/6A*'s - 4/5A's) :crack: and she is loving it. I wish I had gone now.
Are you going to go to uni when you've done your a-levels?

woo!

did u get up to much this weekend?
i was out last night and thursday night. i also had to work all weekend. im not actually tired yet though. :|

i was out on Friday, apart from that we had a guy trying out for bass in my band, hes amazing, really great guitarist. i just got a phone call from drink, the yellow off licenses? they want to interview me for a job!

i know drink.
i have not very nice memories of trotting down to drink and going back to a student house each carrying 2 drink bags.
:|
which drink is it? the one beside the globe or the one beside the eg or a different one? :D

the one next to the bot, its really near my house. the bad thing is i think im interviewing for my mates job, shes moved to america for a year :(

well, you can't help that.
:up:
she would be glad someone she knows would have her job :D

Lil'Bono said:
Don't know if i'll go to university,depends on what i get in my A-levels!!
No matter what i get or end up doing in life, i'm doing it down in Dublin.I hate this country so much!!

I have friends studying in Trinity.
They are in HUGE amounts of debt.
I also have a friend working in Dublin. He earns loads but because of where he lives he spends it all on rent/ food and doesn't really make much of a profit/

Back
Top Bottom