Ireland!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
hi!!!
i am french and i live in ireland since one month..si i am looking for new friends there casue i feel alone...so, why not meeting together soewhere in ireland?? Dublin or galway for me would be great!!!
we could speak about U2, go to the studios, and well,have fun!!!

we could talk about our experience in concerts (i have never been in U2shows so...) or about our felling when meeting the band (this i did), it could be great!!!!

my problem is, i don't know where to stay, if the gathering is in dublin...is tehre anyone who will be kind to make me sleep on his floor?? if it is in galway, everybody could sleep at my house!!!!

hey, where do you live in galway?? I"m back in the states now :( so a gathering doesn't work for me, but I'm curious because I lived in galway for about 5 months a few years ago. I loved it, but I do know how hard it can be to meet people when you first move someplace. :hug: I'd be there in spirit in any galway gathering!

:wave: I have just got back from Dublin on the 3rd after spending 3 days exploring the city and glimpsing Bono at city hall but am back in London now. I will be going over again as the Irish in Dublin are friendly unlike the stone faced londoners.
Bono was in London yesterday too....... maybe he's stalking me!!

take care

Back
Top Bottom